one.

Lord farqaurd walks gracefully down the aisle to take his place for the ceremony. Today he would marry princess fiona and become king of far far away. Everybody takes their seats and the music starts playing as fiona walks down the aisle. "My gosh, what a beauty!" Farquard thinks to himself. Fiona makes her way over to him and smiles down at him. The talky man does his part and says "any objections?"  It was silent and farquard and fiona were looking up at eachother happily until a loud crash came from the door.

"Fuck me!" Farqaurd said as the door falls off and dust is ruining his decorations. Slowly a girthy green layered ogre makes his way towards the groom. "I object" shrek says the whole room gasps as shrek aproches farquard.

"Shrek." Farquard smirks.
"Why must you ruin everything" farquard complains pretending to be mad.

"Farquard. I think we both know the only reason your marrying fiona is because you want to be king, you dont love her." Shrek says as the audience stares confused.

"Uhh farky? What is shrek talking about?" Fiona says

"I-"

"He dosent love you fiona... he loves me."

Everyone is shocked.

"B-but?"

"Enough fiona. Farquard is in love with me and theres is nothing you can do about it.

Fiona looks at everyone watching her confused she steps back before running out the church sobbing.