Day 1

The troopers barged into me sending me down to the floor of the shuttle. They didn't care about me they just wanted to get the job done. I got up and wiped my armour down before realising I was on the wrong shuttle. I ran up to the groups commander and told him I didn't belong here. He just put his hand over my mouth and kept creeping in the forest. By late morning, we made it to the research base and waited for further orders.

After about 12 hours, I decided to go pee in a bush as I had been holding it in most of the day and there was a large queue at the bathrooms. After finishing, I started walking back over to the research base but something wasn't right. I couldn't figure out what it was. I walked up the stairs of the outpost thinking about what I should do as I had no orders since I went on the wrong shuttle. After going up the stairs I sat down on a box of crates and proceeded to eat some of my rations.

While packing away my rations, I could here something quietly breathing. I felt the breath against my shoulder. I slowly but clumsily grabbed my blaster pistol from my holster and spun around with my blaster aimed where I was sitting.

Nothing was there. Weird. I took a second or two to catch my breath and attempted to remember where the armoury was. All I could figure out was that it was downstairs. I snuck downstairs trying to be as silent as possible. I checked the first massive door in front of me. It wasn't the armoury it was the barracks. I checked the door next to it. The armoury was inside. I opened the door and used my flashlight to search for blaster rifles. In my search, I found dead corpses. Some with spears or arrows through them others just torn apart or eaten alive. The second I noticed this my eyes widened, I began to shake ever so slightly, my shoulders hunched and I froze in position for a solid minute.

Eventually, I shook my head and grabbed a blaster rifle. The room was so silent. It sent chills down my spine. Faint screams echoed in the armoury. As I planned my escape out of the research base, an army of Ewoks charged towards me with their spears aimed at my knees. I quickly aimed my blaster and started shooting. After 5 minutes of defending myself, all the Ewoks were dead and I was on the run.