𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

On-jo sobs as Cheong-san grabs her shoulder.

'On-jo.' She looks up at Cheong-san, she crouches crying because of losing her best friend.

Jiwoo hides her tears covering her face.

'Come block this!' Gyeong-su looks at Cheong-san which Dae-su blocks it more.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Ji-min and Hyo-ryeong came to comfort On-jo as Cheong-san walks towards her but left again.

He looks around.

'Let's go, we're not gonna last here longer.' Cheong-san looks back at the window, and back at the others.

'Where should we go?' Wu-jin confused stood up.

'The hose from earlier, Gyeong-su.' Gyeong-su looks up to Cheong-san.

'Yeah?' Cheong-san went silent.

'What?'

'What is it?'

Cheong-san walks over to the door so did Gyeong-su.

'Open it just a few inches, enough for the hose to fit.'

'Isn't it better to wait for the rescuers to come?' Gyeong-su looks outside the door.

'Cheong-san has a point, we might all die until they arrive.' Jiwoo looks up at the both of them making Cheong-san and Gyeong-su look back from her.

'Oh, whatever. If I turn into a zombie, you're so mad.' Gyeong-su opened the door a few inches as Cheong-san crouches to get the hose.

He tried getting the hose but a zombie kicked it, He walks to the lab and grabs a mannequin arm and opens the door a few inches again.

He tried grabbing the hose again and this time he finally got it.

'Help me make some knots.' Cheong-san holds onto the hose.

Jiwoo walks over to them and decided to help them.

'How do you want it?' Ji-min looks at Cheong-san.

'Wrap it and tie it, so a hand can fit.'

'Zigzag make it a zigzag increments.' Joon-yeong looks at Jiwoo, Cheong-san, Ji-min and Gyeong-su.

'Zigzag?' Jiwoo followed what Joon-yeong said and did it.

'Is this right?' Gyeong-su looks at Cheong-san and back to the hose doing the zigzag.

'We need more.'

Gyeong-su opens the window and Cheong-san drops the hose out the window.

'Are we gonna make it down there?' Gyeong-su looks down the window.

'I'll go down and check the empty rooms. I'll call when it's clear, okay?' Cheong-san looks at everyone.

'Okay, be careful.' Gyeong-su looks down.

Cheong-san looks at On-jo, he goes back down to the room.

'Gyeong-su, you go first.'

'Why? Did you see something?'

'No, but you go first.'

'What's down there?'

'Just go.' Wu-jin hits Gyeong-su's back.

'You go, go up there.'

'Go already.' Ji-min looks at Gyeong-su.

Gyeong-su climbs down.