My Druthers

I wake up in a very unfamiliar area. I was in a bed with white sheets and wool blanket. It was like I was back at my Dad's. I felt so safe here, it was like there was no one that could hurt me. The memories of last night came flooding back with a headache. Rafe tried to get me killed and Barry tried to drown me in a sink of water. And then Brodie found me in the woods and offered to let me stay. That's why I am in this room.

I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes and fixing my hair just in time for Brodie to walk in. "Hey, you're awake." He says, walking over to me with a platter of some sort. He sits on the edge of the bed and hands me it. I look down and see a section of fruit, a section of pastries and a section of bacon. 

"Oh my god, thank you." I say, eating some fruit.

"No worries." He laughs. "Um, so do you have somewhere to be today?" He asks.

"Oh, um, if you don't mind would you be able to drop me off at the Chateau, please?" I ask, looking up.

"Yeah, uh, no worries." He says, getting up. "Do you need any clothes?"

"Uh, yes please, if you have any."

"Yeah, I'll go get some." He says

"Thank you." I say, watching him leave.

A few minutes later he arrives with some clothes. "This is all I have, so if you don't want it, I understand" He laughs, handing me the outfit.

"Thank you." I say, laughing as well.

The shirt was obviously his, but the denim shorts were probably someone's he hooked up with

The shirt was obviously his, but the denim shorts were probably someone's he hooked up with. We were now starting the drive to the Chateau, which would overall take about 15 minutes. I just wanted to see Sarah or Kie and tell them everything that happened. I wanted to slap JJ and then breakup with him, and mostly I wanted to clear JB's name. We drove in silence but it wasn't an awkward one it was a peaceful one. There was music playing and it was really chilled out compared to the rest of my life.

I get to the Chateau and we both get out of the car. 

I look over at the house and see... the twinkie? I look around the house and see that no one is in there. "Jade?" Brodie asks.