One shot

It was a cold stormy night in the misty town,mountains hovering over the town like a lion to an ant.The view was amazing but the worst part of this town was the mysterious murders happening every 5 years,some say it's a cult,some say it's demons sacrificing humans for satan but in reality it's a thing called the entity.Many haven't heard of this before but the families who train there offspring some there birth.

The entity takes people from different time periods and transports them to a killers (playground) home and the people have to survive by somehow killing the killers that will hunt them down.What's the reward for this? Well some say it's money, some say it's fame but in reality it's any wish but only one,Immortality is possible there have been many stories or lores of people in this town who have won and went to different places like hollywood or even poor places to build an empire.This story starts off with a young man with the name d Y/n L/n the one who shall become a monarch.

Y/n come down for breakfast or you won't get any."Y/n slowly slides out of bed with his wavy blonde hair everywhere."uhh why do I have to get up for this."he exclaimed annoyed.Y/n gets up showers and goes down the stairs."Your finally up you lazy bum you know you have your sword lessons this morning and hand to hand in the evening."Y/n groans in annoyance."I know but why you never tell me why I need to do this stuff,you always say you'll need it but for what,what am I going to become a killer and rob banks."Y/n's mother sighs from the argument they've had many times."Just eat your breakfast and brush your teeth and get to your Sensei before he makes you do even more work than you like to."Y/n looks at his mother like he just seen a ghost."Fine but that women better not beat me up again with that damn stick."Y/n's mother sighs from his lazy attitude considering that she also did this when she was his age."Just go Y/n and remember don't be cheeky too your Sensei's.Alright?."Y/n nods his head and goes to do his stuff before he leaves just on time.

Y/n was on his way to his Sensei's dojo,for some reason Y/n was her only student,he had always thought that she would get more because she was surprisingly kind considering how dangerous she can be with a wooden katana never mind a real katana.Y/n had made it a few minutes early.
"Y/n it's good to see yo gain today and your early that's good."
"Thank you Sensei I will continue to do it as long as you keep complimenting me."
"Maybe I will as long as you keep being early and you can call me Kara when we're not in lesson."
"Ok Kara I will se you in a minute I'm going to get changed."
"Maybe I can help~"
"Ha nice try Kara but I'm used to this teasing from you,maybe you need to be a bit more physical for me to get flustered."
"Ara Ara I will then." Kara then pushes Y/n onto a changing room door and brings her face only an inch away from his lips there eyes staring into each others eyes not moving.
"(Wow I never realized Kara's eyes were such a beautiful cold blue)"
"(Y/n's eyes are so icy blue I could do this all day)"She inches closer and closer there lips connect for a moment until they both realize what had just occurred and both jumped away from each other shocked at the what had occurred.
"I'm so sorry Kara I never meant it I..I."
"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone that far just to tease you even if it was amazing"
"Whaaaaaa did you just say,naught naught your teasing me..."
"Wow did you just say that?"
"I..."
"It was rhetorical,get ready for the lesson we're a few minutes behind schedule but at least you finally got your first kiss,mwah mwah mwah."
"Shut up...Baka."

Two wooden katanas smash together constantly causing ear splitting sounds that fill the entire room,katanas slashing at each other huffs and grunts are heard from both of what looks like supernatural humans.Y/n shoves the tip of the katana into Kara's stomach she slides across the floor spins around and smacked Y/n across the face with the katana."I give up Sensei good fight."
Kara gives Y/n her hand and he grabs it and she pulls him up but a bit to much,Y/n falls onto Kara and both fall onto the ground with Kara's lips latched onto Y/n's undeniably pleasant subdued lips.They open there eyes and just stare at each other lips still attached yet they close there eyes again and start enjoying the joyous sensation that the two have only just felt with one another.Kara suddenly starts fighting for dominance in Y/n's mouth,Y/n fights back but pinched her bottom and Kara let's put an eep that allows Y/n to fully explore the the entirety of Kara's mouth she starts moaning,it's getting heated so Y/n decided to let go of her waist and pulled away much to there dismay."Your a great kisser even though it's your first tongue with anyone,it was my first one that I had done sober hehe."
"Well if you couldn't already tell I have feelings for you and I would like to thing you reciprocate them."
"I do Y/n I really like you,also you've improved incredibly and I hope to see you again later tonight to *study* with me."
"I would love to my dear Kara."
"Thank you my dearest Y/n bye."
"Bye Kara."
Y/n leaves the dojo and gets ready to go and meet his other Sensei.

A/n: "Short but tell me if this was terrible,alright or good just wanted to see how my writing has improved done this on my notes months ago.