More than that?

GOT7 members were in a enterview promoting a new album when they were ask who amongs them didn't interact much with who.. They told it was Mark with Yugyeom but it wasn't because they hated each other only that they still looked akward between them.

After that the chosen members were told to pick a paper star and that the same would help them both to expand their relationship.. When they chose, they realize that a game was writting in the back..

"PAPERO GAME!!" Shouted Yungjae while everyone laugh. Both the younger and his hyung didn't wanted to do it but the crowd and even their members didn't look like they were going to let it go so Yugyeom put the papero for Mark to hold it while he makes small bites..

When Mark noticed how close was his donsaeng at everybite he felt his heart going out of his chest and he try to close his eyes to prevent himself from fainted. On the other hand Yugyeom realize at his hyung shiver so he decided to back off when JB push him towards the older crashing their lips.

Mark felt a warm touch in his lips and when he opened his eyes he saw the maknae with a blush trying to punish their leader. Even if it was for a second, even if it wasn't a real kiss Mark realize how good it felt crashing his lips with Yugyeom's.

The day was finaly over and all members were back at the aparment...

The maknaes were playing or better said fighting with videogames while Jr left to sleep because he was a little sick. Jackson was a the computer checking his SNDS and Yungjae was waiting for JB to finish taking a shower..

Mark was on the couch watching Yugyeom with Bam Bam. He was deep in his thoughs that he didn't notice how Yugyeom get close to him "Hyung" said the maknae that made Mark react

"Y-Yugyeom.. You scared me!!" Said the older looking anywere but his donsaeng's eyes

"Sorry hyung.. But Jackson hyung was calling you" informed the latter sitting next to him with a yawn.

Suddenly Mark felt the younger's head in his shoulder that made his body shiver and unwilling to move. He had to mentally slap himself for those feelings, not only because the person who was feeling for was a guy but also because there was no way that he would feel the same.

After a minute he calm himself and went to his shared bedroom with Jackson to sleep or better said to pretend to sleep. Once he saw Jackson asleep he left towards the linving room and make sure that no one else was with him or follow him, he sat at the couch.

"Why do I feel like this?" Said in a gasp the older "I'm going crazy! It was just a game but.. why do I feel like it was more that that?" Close his eyes

"Maybe it was more than that" heard someone saying those words and when he opened his eyes he saw Yugyeom standing in front of him, wearing a shirt half opened that made his milky skin glow at the light. Once more Mark tried to calm when he felt a kiss that made him shiver at the warm sensation.

"Y-Yugyeom! What are yo-" try to ask but was cut off by the younger who pull him from the neck for a deaper kiss. He was shocked, his donsaeng was kissing him without any explanation and he didn't put much of a fight anyway.

The kiss last for a couple of minutes when Yugyeom pull away allowing Mark to gasp for air. The older felt bewitched at the latter's glare, and he felt his body boild when the younger put his hands on his hip pulling the T-shirt off.

Mark couldn't resist.. Even if he knew that somehow it was wronge, even if it was just a game he wanted more. It was too late to back off, he was out of himself feeling the yonger caressing his naked chest. He then moan when Yugyeom brush his lips on his abs going up planting kisses and sometimes small bites.

"Mmh.. Yu-Yu.. gyeomm" speak with a heavy breath "Mmh.." shiver when the latter bite him in the neck "Yu-" was interrupted by his donsaeng who drove his tounge to explored his hyung wet cavern.

Mark's head exploted at Yugyeom suddent action, the younger was climbing on top of him covering him with his body. He felt the maknae's hand going down to end at his croch and because of it he let a loud moan that make his blush darker. Even more when the younger drove his hand inside his pants and grab his member in a tigh squeeze. Mark's arms surrounded the maknae's back and even tho Yugyeom was wearing a shirt Mark's nails leave their trace when he scrached his back.

"M-More" gasp the older feeling the other bite and kiss his collar bone and neck "Ha-Har..der" lost all sences at the latter's touch.

With obedience, Yugyeom made his touch harder and the kisses were leaven marks that didn't bother the older. 

Mark felt at his point break when he grab the younger's hair and pull him for a kiss.. A kiss that he felt he wanted to give since that stupid papero game, he thought. He carassed his donsaeng face and was determid to seal those lip-

"MARK! Yah.. Mark! Wake up!" Said Jackson shaking him from his sleep "We have practice today, hurry up!"

Mark gasp when he realize that all had been a dream but.. He didn't know if he was happy or desappointed that nothing really happend.. When he left the room he saw Yugyeom walking towards him

"Hyung!" Said the younger "did you had a good night sleep?"

"Y-Yes" answer the older with a blush "and you?"

"I'm.. not sure" reply the latter driving his lips to whisper at his hyung's ear "I had a dream about you.."

Mark felt his soul jump away at his donsaeng's hot breath and words.. Yugyeom had a dream about him? He thought.. Could it be..

"Yugyeom!" Interrupted Jr. "We're going first, let's go" and the maknae back off from his shocked hyung who was looking at him. Before he left he turn to see the older once more "I'll tell you later hyung but.. It was a good dream" said with an evil smirk to Mark who blush like a tomato and left to the bathroom when Jackson asks him if he had a fever.