07. bring your daughter to work day

BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY, chapter seven

❝Rodrigo Parker has a nice ring to it❞

"DO I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THIS STUPID THING" Felicia groaned as she stepped out of her fathers car, "ok firstly it is not stupid and secondly I'm your father and you have to do what I say" Daniel pointed out as he grabbed his leather suitcase out of the car boot. 

"Plus you should get a job, I mean your good at science" he shrugged walking past Felicia

"That's because I am a science project!" she argued back but instead of letting her go home her father just sent her a cheeky grin before walking into the doors of oscorp. 

"Felicia?" 

The said girls head turned around to greet a surprised Gwen Stacy, the two girls had grown closer during Felicia's first week at school and the bleach blonde girl had actually made math exciting for her.

"Gwen what are you doing here?" she asked as the girl pulled up her white jacket "I uh work here" she smiled "why are you here?"

"my dad-" Felicia stopped as she realized that at this moment in time she was still Richie's cousin, "my dad- uh called me from Alaska to tell me to get a job" Felicia pursed her lips as she nodded, almost as if she was trying to convince herself of her terrible lie.

"oh so your here for the Dr. Connor's internship?" 

News to Felicia!

"Uhh yeah but I gotta grab something real quick you go in" she smiled, her façade completely decaying as the Stacey girl walked past her.

She had to find a way into that internship now.

Thankfully with her advanced hearing she only had to wait a little bit before she heard the voice of a teenage girl on the phone call.

It had been a total of two months since Felicia had put on her suit. 

And now here she was in the middle of an Oscorp car park getting changed in the back of the car to steal a poor girls internship offer.

Felicia's done worse.

Standing behind the alleyway Felicia waited for the girl to turn the corner, the jingle of her internship badge and her necklace was ringing in the girls ears as she got ready to punce.