19

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"So you really don't want to try a shot? You've never drank before and that's pissing me off " Mya waved the bottle of Patron in my face. "I don't know..." This time Trey wasn't here. I haven't heard from him since I texted him I was going to sleep last night and he just replied with his normal 'Good night princess'.

I felt sick to my stomach. I was sick of him not texting me and I had a feeling it was still because of that worker. He couldn't possibly still be mad at me over that. "Just drink it bitch, you need to loosen up, the last time Trey stopped you but he's not here today. I'm surprised because it's hard for me to finally get you by yourself nowadays"

She rolled her eyes referring to Trey never leaving me alone, which is not like I want him to because right now I literally can't stop overthinking about him not texting me right now.

I took the bottle out of her hand and took a sip. She threw her hands up and I could tell she was happy I took my first sip of alcohol. It burned my throat and was absolutely fucking disgusting and I couldn't understand how people became alcoholics. I mean, I've accidentally sipped alcohol before after I thought a cup was mine that actually belonged to my uncle so I wasn't completely new to this.

I sipped the bottle ever so often and I could feel the alcohol working. I felt like consequences weren't important, the same way I felt when I was around Trey, but Trey was better. I felt better around him.

I knew my mom would be home soon since it was Sunday and she got out of work earlier, so I need to text her one way or another. "Sup Lanna- Damn that big ass bottle all to yourself" Dom walked into the living room immediately looking at me. "We can share it, I don't need the whole thing"

He plopped next to me and took a cup from the stack and poured some for him. "Where is your owner?" He asked, I couldn't help but laugh. "He's not my owner and I don't know, he hasn't texted me" it was his turn to laugh "He's weird don't worry bout that motha fucka just drink and chill"

I hated drinking this shit, it was gross so I just stopped and tried to enjoy the buzz I already had.

Trey
Wyd

The audacity he has to text me after not speaking to me for a whole day.

Me
Busy.

Trey
Dont play with me Alanna
Read 3:06pm

Why did he care now? He didn't care all day so what does he want now? All of a sudden Isaiah walked through the door with Justin, but not Trey. Thank god, I had a feeling he'd be mad at me. He walked over to Mya and kissed her, I could tell she was still 'happy' being with him.

"You tryna go to the store and get some candy?" Dom asked, he looked buzzed but the store was right down the block so I'm pretty sure we'd walk "KK, we can go" We left and began our walk down the street, talking, making jokes, and whatnot.

All of a sudden, a black car pulled up next to us. I couldn't make out who was in it due to the windows being way too dark, but I instantly knew when the dodge hellcat showed on the back of the car. The window rolled down and there Trey was. He looked pissed.

"Alanna, get in the car" I was scared and just got in the back, and he immediately sped off. "I don't text you for less than a day and you start acting like you for everybody huh?"

"We were going to the store t-to get snacks" He scoffed and drove faster. "So that's what you meant by 'busy'? Getting 'snacks' with other niggas?"

"He's just a friend and always been that, he's never even showed he liked me anyway." My heart was beating so fast, I wasnt used to this nor did I want to get used to it.

__________

It's been ten minutes since we arrived at Trey's house. His room door was locked and I was sitting on his bed while he paced back and forth, not saying a word to me. I swear it was so scary.

After a while, he stopped and looked at me, grabbing both my hands and looking me in the eyes. "Stay right here, I'm gonna be right back" his voice was calmer and I was shocked. He must not be mad at me anymore.

He left the room and closed the door behind him leaving me in here by myself. I picked up my phone and checked the notifications...

11 missed calls from Mom

5 text messages from Mom

I sighed and decided to call her back before she called a search team on me. She answered the first ring and I could hear her in the background crying. So melodramatic for no reason.

"Mom, hello"

"A-Alanna, I thought you were kidnapped! This isn't like you so where are you now?!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm at a friend's house mom, I'm safe. I'll be home later tonight" I sighed, I didnt even know what Trey had planned nor where he went.

"Lana please come home a-as soon as possible, you cant do this to me! All I do is take care of you and you're sneaking out and I know it's with some boy" Even though what she was saying hurt me, I couldn't allow myself to feel it because I was too busy worrying about Trey's feelings.

"I know mom I'm sorry but I gotta go" I hung up and sighed putting my phone back into my pocket. I instantly put my head down and began silently crying. I felt like I had no one. My mom was crying right now and I wasnt used to seeing or hearing my mom cry. I felt terrible, I felt that I was the problem and I knew I was. Trey was changing me but I wasn't sure if it was yet for the better or the worst.

The minute I lifted my head up to possibly stop crying, my eyes came in contact with a pill bottle. I stood up and walked over to it picking it up and reading the label.

Treylynd Williams

Fuoxitine, Dosage: 1 a day

Treament for, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)

My eyes widened. What the fuck was Intermittent explosive disorder? I pulled my phone out and googled it only to find out it was basically just extremely bad anger issues.

Trey had anger issues?

I couldn't stop reading the pill bottle. This cant be. I put the bottle back so when he came back he wouldn't see it was touched. But for some reason, something in me told myself that I'd be able to fix him. I wish I knew my future self before deciding to make that decision.