𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Jiwoo walks up to the window but Su-hyeok runs to her grabbing her wrist.

'Don't go there.' Jiwoo just sighed and followed what he said.

Cheong-san came to the window walking slowly.

'Cheong-san.'

Gyeong-su walks up to him checking the window.

'It's just the wind.' Cheong-san comes closer to the window, suddenly a zombie drops down the window hang to the rope.

Cheong-san fell down.

'Look, it's coming in! Watch out, watch out!' Dae-su shouts backing away, Su-hyeok held Jiwoo back protecting her from the zombie.

Cheong-san looked around finding a mop, he stood up and grabs the mop hitting the zombie with it.

'Push it off!' Cheong-san tried pushing the zombie off but it's too hard, Gyeong-su helped him push the zombie but the zombie grabs Gyeong-su's hand.

He pulls away backing up, Cheong-san hits the zombie with the mop making the mop fall off which leaves the stick.

Cheong-san just didn't do anything, so Su-hyeok grabbed the mop hitting Gyeong-su.

Su-hyeok pushed the zombie off but the zombie stopped when suddenly it grabs onto the window trying to bite Su-hyeok.

'Be careful!' Jiwoo shouts worried, Su-hyeok kept on pushing but it can't get out, Gyeong-su grabbed the internet and throws it to the zombie.

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah, I'm good.'

Gyeong-su turns around with his nose bleeding walking to the table.

'Hey, you.'

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

'Gyeong-su, you're bleeding.' Jiwoo walks up to Gyeong-su grabbing a tissue giving it to him.

'I am?' Gyeong-su grabs the tissue Jiwoo gave him and wipes it to his nose.

'Right, it's because Su-hyeok hit me with a fucking mop.' Gyeong-su was about to walk to the chair to sit down.

Na-yeon breaths shakily.

'Stay back, stay where you are. You we're bitten weren't you Gyeong-su?'

'I wasn't, didn't you see Su-hyeok hit me?'

'What is you're fucking problem with me?' Gyeong-su walks up to Na-yeon.

'You we're bitten!'

Gyeong-su scoffs.

'I-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned, On-jo. you saw it, right? That's the same thing that happened to I-sak.'

'Gyeong-su.' Miss Park walks up to Gyeong-su but he stops her.

'I-I'm telling you! I swear I wasn't bit!' Gyeong-su wipes his blood again with his hand.

'Your hand, explain that?' Gyeong-su looks at his hand walks towards Na-yeon.

'I got it from the computer z didn't you see that?' Cheong-san walks up to Gyeong-su checking his hand.

'It's not a bite, it's just a scratch. Whoever wants to check, come look.' everyone except Nam-ra checked Gyeong-su's hand.

'It's just a scratch?'