Phone calls

It's a spring day today. You've been living with the boys for a good couple of months now. It's been a quiet peaceful life here. You even started writing a book about a fictional killer, getting tips on how things would happen from the boys obviously. You wake up to the sun shining bright in your eyes. You stretch and sit up with a yawn. You hear walking downstairs knowing Brahms is already awake. He's always the first to wake up. You're working on getting him to go out in public. It hasn't worked so far. The most he'll do is go in the woods with you and the front of the house. Private places he know's no ones is gonna find him.

 You smell something sweet. Something with cinnamon. It smells great but you lay back down tired. You know you can't go back to bed but you lay down anyway. You think over what you're gonna do today. You make a list in your mind.

De-weed the garden, laundry, dishes, clean up your room, fix up Stu's gloves he tore, clean up the bathroom, do some paperwork for your job and work on your book. You sigh and sit up. You take off your blanket and swing your feet over the edge of the bed, stretching again. Your ankle is fully healed thankfully and you decided to stay here with the boys. For now at least. You put your feet on the cold floor and shiver a bit. You grab a light jacket and your slippers and walk downstairs. Nobody's door is open so you assume they're all asleep. You go downstairs to see Brahms leaning on the counter. He notices you and you can see his eyes crinkle into a smile  through his mask and he rushes over and hugs you tight.

"Good morning (Y/N)! How'd you sleep?"  He asks very excited. No matter how many times you tell him you're not leaving he still ends up happy after seeing you. You laugh a bit, getting crushed slightly.

"I slept well Brahms. Can you let go? I can't really breathe." He lets go and apologizes. You laugh and forgive him. "What are you making?" You say smelling something sweet. You look over and see a bowl of a translucent white liquid in a bowl with a whisk.

"Cinnamon rolls! I thought it would be fun to have a sweet treat today." He says walking over and opening up the oven. You sit at the table and look at the time. It's 8 am, an early hour to wake up at. Brahms takes out the rolls and the smell wafts into the air. It smells amazing and you smile. Brahms starts adding the icing.

"Is everyone asleep?" You ask.

"Billy went out pretty early dressed up. He's gonna be back soon hopefully." He cuts a roll and puts it on a plate. He walks over and gives it to you. You smile and thank him. You start eating when the front door opens. Billy walks in dressed up in his ghostface outfit. He takes off his mask with a smile.

"Brahms this smells great. I'll be right back. Morning  sweetheart." He says to you. He heads upstairs, probably to change. You keep eating complementing Brahms on his cooking. You put your dish in the sink when you get a call. You look at your phone and it's not a number you know. You pick up just in case someone got a new number or something.

"Hello?" You ask. You hear someone moaning and mumbling into the phone.

"Billy!" They say in a shrill voice.

"I'm sorry I'm not Billy." They keep moaning and mumbling into the phone and they start laughing.

"Billy! Billy!" They yell. You start getting concerned.

"I'm sorry you go the wrong number." You hang up as they keep moaning.

"Who was it?" Brahms asks sitting at the table.

"I don't know. They kept moaning into the phone and yelling for Billy. Probably a prank call or something." He nods and Billy comes back downstairs. He gives you a kiss on the cheek and grabs himself a cinnamon roll. 

"Who kept moaning into the phone?" He asks taking a seat at the table. 

"Some random guy who just called me. Probably some teenager high on something fucking around."