Epilogue

This past half a year has been full of lies and secrets, but most importantly love. I can remember every short memory I have with my friends & with him, those I will store forever.

I am not perfect and I do own up to my mistakes but I want to grow as a person. Without failure what is life?

There are good & bad people in the world. People who use the underclass as a example for their political fights when they know they've did nothing to help out. That's a bad person, someone who murder someone for no reason at all, bad person, someone who used real life problems for attention, a bad person.

But someone who hide there true self out of the scare of being judged, that's a good person who's done a bad thing. I'm not saying I'm the worlds sweet heart but I am saying there is more to me than what I do/did to survive.

Now, when I come back I may not be completely well or completely stable but you'll see a better side of me. Doing better things with her life, and soaring for a fresh start in life.

You can too, you may have done bad things in the past or have hurt friends or family but you can always change to prove you are not the past you. Respect and honor yourself and those around you and I promise, no matter what you'll see your self in a better light.

Give yourself a chance. A chance to be better, do better or even think better!

I've experienced a lot in the span of a half a year and if that means I have to pull away to build myself up than I will.

My hopes are to pay my dues and find time to heal and throw this life in the trash in exchange for a new one. I love a Prince, his face and his talk, I know he will heal too, we all will. But in the mean time, I'm signing off and I just know he's Forever In My Life!