𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter 55

Chapter 55

One Right Now ~ Post Malone, The Weeknd

"It feels so good to be in such a lovely place," I spoke in awe as I gazed at the massive, luxurious infrastructures of the grand, prestigious city of Dubai.

We were currently in a limo, being driven to Yves' latest private property located just by the sea. I wasn't surprised when he had a serious chat with my boss about putting me in a hotel when he owned so many houses, penthouses and mansions in the area. He had found it utterly ridiculous and therefore, the reservation was canceled in a second.

Yves himself was still in Singapore taking care of some business along with Aiden and Katerina. Sienna, Rhea, Ocean and I had been the ones to leave for Dubai in my private jet.

Sienna had taken countless selfies of us and our surroundings, spamming the group with the pictures. Aiden had been the first to comment, starting a heated yet light-hearted banter in the group.

"I'm excited to be here too. I can't wait to go partying, heard there's a new club that recently opened and it's the best of the best." She shook me lightly with a widespread grin and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course it is. This is fucking Dubai!" I clinked my glass with hers then proceeded to sip on my champagne.

In no time at all, the car parked for a moment and I peeked through the window at the upper-class neighborhood with an array of grand, lavish infrastructures that unapologetically gleamed in the beaming sunlight. People were surely living large and it showed.

It started moving again and I gasped as I inspected the estate that The Nicholson Group of Companies had recently built.

It was a fabulous three-storey building, standing tall and proud in all its terrific glory. Sienna and I didn't hesitate to exit the car, leaving a sleeping Ocean and Rhea as we inspected the penthouse in awe.

The massive matte black front door required a fingerprint to automatically swing open, and surprisingly, our data was already preset into the device. We walked into the glitzy lobby, adorned with flawless golden furniture and precious, shiny antiques.

The staircase was composed of expensive glass and granite, the interior of the translucent stone gleaming with neon lights that lit up the entire staircase.

The golden light from the crystalline hanging lights flooded the room, reflecting off the sparkling clean marble floor and walls.

As we proceeded upstairs, the stretching pellucid sea came into view, along with the titanic, phenomenal architectural structures that were famous in Dubai, such as the superb, unsurpassed Ferris Wheel that was declared the biggest in the world, weighing about seven thousand tonnes. Yes, I had done some thorough research on the city.

"I'm staying here forever, you can't convince me otherwise." Sienna waved her hand as I laughed, taking the clear elevator with me that catered for a marvelous view of Dubai, especially the fascinating palm-shaped, strategical placement of an awe-striking variety of buildings.