𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐈𝐗

Wrote Yves POV for the first time ever, enjoy ♡

ever, enjoy

Chapter 56

What I hadn't been expecting to see, was my wife and cousin utterly wasted by the doorway at four in the morning.

They were both dressed in some scanty, designer outfits that flattered their bodies a little too much. I didn't mind Sienna, but as I stared at Isla, a heavy breath escaped my lips.

Noticing her wedding ring still wrapped around her slender finger had eased me a bit.

I had decided to surprise her by coming to Dubai. I was certain that she hadn't even been looking forward to my arrival, but I had missed her so much. So much that from a wild idea so early in the morning, I showered and boarded my jet to Dubai. One am to be precise.

Seeing Ocean had filled my heart with an inexplicable sense of fulfillment and elation. I had remembered just how much I needed my little family to keep me sane. To remind me about the importance of my existence. Isla and Ocean were the only people that kept me going nowadays, that gave my life so much purpose.

I wasn't upset with Isla for going to the club. She was a grown woman who wasn't owned by me, she was her own individual self. She deserved to have fun and that's what I strived for in our marriage. Freedom of expression while keeping our loyalty and commitment balanced. I trusted her so much.

We have been together for nearly two years now and we had established a strong relationship, having weekly discussions about our marriage and how we could fulfill our roles as parents and lovers.

Although she had been adamant about keeping me on punishment for leaving so suddenly with no communication whatsoever, I was determined to make her change her mind.

Seeing her in the lacy dress last night that flaunted her pulchritudinous body had put me in a state of deep arousal.

Self-gratification had proved to be a futile method of easing the sexual tension that had been manifesting in me for so long the moment I saw her full breasts that were held in position by her revealing V-neck, then later caught a glimpse of her thong underneath when I was helping her into bed. Isla was surely putting me to the test lately, and my self control levels were evaporating bit by bit.

It was currently six am and I was having an unusually strong cup of coffee after feeding Ocean. He was peacefully settled in his baby chair, occupied by one of his toys as I read one of the documents that I was supposed to go through later that day. I put it away, opening the fresh newspaper to keep myself updated on current affairs.

"The coffee, hand it over." I looked away from the tiny cursive to a half asleep Sienna. I nonchalantly pushed my cup towards her, unfazed by her usual habits. She was nothing without coffee.

"Fuck, this one really hits. What's up, are you depressed? Tense? This, this is not normal, or recommended for human consumption." She referred to the coffee and I smirked, briefly closing the newspaper. Her eyes were fully opened now.