2. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏ..

My eyes slowly drifted open, the sound of alarm ringing right besides me

I chose to wake up because I can't tell anyone to wait just 5 minutes.. I had to wake up and push myself to start another monotonous day.

Entering the school, I sat at my regular place.
A book was slammed on my desk and my eyes directed themselves to the source of this disturbance right in the beginning of the day.
It was the walking disturbance of our school, Rosy.

"Make this drawing or whatever project" she said in a nasty voice.
"It's your project, why will I do it?"
R- everyone knows you do this shit all the time.. stop the nagging and just do it.
"I will not."
Saying that firmly I passed the book aside.

The teacher came in time and saved the argument from happening.
I like peace. Staying calm is something I try my best at, so thanks to the annoying science teacher for doing  something nice for once.

The classes went without any problem until lunch break.

Entering the canteen I sat at the only empty table.
I opened my lunch box which had fruits and started to half-heartedly munch on them..
And a liquid was suddenly thrown on me, the dripping cold water was the opposite of the anger bubbling up inside me, burning as fire.

I looked up to see Rosy Smirking at me.
R- won one competition and thought you're the boss here?
I stood up, taking the nearest liquid I could see which was apparently a strawberry milk in one of her friend's hands.
I splashed it all over her.

Not surprisingly, I heard gasps all over the place. The people who couldn't care less about the misery happened to me were now all in a shock.

"Well firstly, I don't know who the boss of this place is, but I sure know who the bitch is. Obviously that's you. Secondly, the people who are shit themselves have no rights to call something as beautiful as art shit.. and yeah, keep the attitude to yourself. I'm not your slave." My voice raised by the end.

I hated when people thought they could control me just because I was silent. I was just silent not weak.

I felt quite proud by the embarassed expression on her face but the happiness didn't last long. I saw who the friend was, who had the strawberry milk.
It was Serena. Serena who once was my best friend, but suddenly started to drift appart.

I was hurt. Not because of the water thing. But because one of my closest people once,  who was once  my friend now, was actually with Rosy bullying people, me at that.

I knew people change, but didn't know, that drastically.

I felt pathetic and couldn't stand in that place one more moment so I took my bag and left immediately.

I ran home and sat in the bathtub for a long time. The tears creeping to fall but I held them in. Should not waste them on people like her.

Containing myself and my thoughts after about half an hour or so, I put on warm clothes and went to sit down on my desk.
I started drawing . The only thing that could comfort me that way was art, it made me feel better instantly, but currently wasn't helping.

Thinking I just needed rest, I closed my sketchbook. My eyes followed the sound of heavenly laughter, which was coming from the ground in front of my window.

The sound of that laughter was melodious, almost rare, felt like treasure.
The source of that laughter was a boy.
Not just a simple boy.. There was something about him.
I sound funny, kinda delusional but he really looked like the guys we read about in books.

A boy with eyes of sapphire, shining with pure light.
His dark, curly locks danced on the wind that framed a face that could captivate every heart.
His body looked like a masterpiece, sculpted with care.
With every step he took, so light and fleet, he danced upon air, ever so gracefully..
But his laughter was so captivating, divine,
Melodious notes that intertwined, sound so heavenly that made my heart feel whole.
His glistening blue eyes shone in the sunset glow.

I could keep looking at him for as long as possible, he looked ethereal.
But realizing that my window is also widely and clearly at view from the ground, I looked away.

That's also when I realized a small smile, ever so slightly, had graced my lips..

And that smile didn't leave that day. It kept returning each time I thought about that boy, and that was a lot of times.
He captured my eyes and everyone else went blur, All I could think of, was that melodious laughter and it's ethereal possessor.

‧₊ ࣪ ִֶָ☾.~♡⸝°×🪐⋆

Please vote and drop a comment if you liked the chapter!

Thank you for reading!