meeting From colorless

chrysalis sat in her room crying because she knew her family hated her but still forced her to go to school, it made her and her rainbow hair very very sad and even made her vampire teeth shrink in horror. she got up, looked into the mirror and put on a bluke t fhirt and khakis because thats what all relabte people wear, and she wanted to fit in on the first day of school instead of get picked on like last time........................ oh and also a messy bun ofc 

crsyaslt waltz to school to seem normal and 'fit in' when she couldve flown with the hidden angel wings under the baggy sweatshirt i absolutely mentioned she was wearing. the had to hide this from her family or they would chase her and try to steal them for themselves. she cried a little more before entering the schol and realizing she didnt know where she was going. cytrsal closed her eyes and thought it would solve the problem, but instead, she just hit some kid. the kid yelped and cried and then looked at her and SMIRKED going 'ah i see you have no power loser" and then pushed her into a locker. she coiuldnt get out until schol ended, when a boy named todd went to the locker to get his jacket and found her in there. "o--o-o-o-o-oh! hi, im todd, and you are?" he looked into her eyes with his blue spheres and then her heart fluttered. but not in a good way. "i-i-i-i-im crayon!" but her heart kept fluttering so she ran away, yelling sorry as she went. heart flutters are not good for her health, as a hybrid she cannot let it happen or it will likely run away from her and she will no longer have a heart. nonetheless, she hoped to see him again the next day, and was even SMILING when she got home, instead of the usual hiding her face behind an emo hood, sobbing.