chapter 10 (aka episode 1)

word count: 3759 words
A/N episode 1 is "trying to get into heaven before they close the door!"
FACE CLAIM CHANGE!
elle is now blond<3 (everything has been updated including pics and all chapters)

word count: 3759 wordsA/N episode 1 is "trying to get into heaven before they close the door!"FACE CLAIM CHANGE!elle is now blond<3 (everything has been updated including pics and all chapters)

I'm sure everyone knows Fezco's grandma, or at least the shriveled old lady in the room full of beeping monitors. But truth is, Fezco's grandma was a mother fucking G.

When Fez was 10, she took custody of him, and she taught him everything he fucking knows.

That's where he met Ash, actually, who was just a fuckin' baby at the time. (Got his name by eating a cigarette)

But when Fezco's grandma got sick, it fucking destroyed him. She was still there, not fucking dead yet, but all of her fire had left. All of the person he had grown up with.

But enough sad shit, time for the (roughly) weekly Rue update: I was definitely not clean, but fuck it. Living my best life and shit.

Eleanor and Fez- I'll leave that to them to explain, actually. It's fuckin' confusing.

"First off, fuck yo bitch and the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game," Rue sang, her curly hair blowing in the wind from the open car window.

Eleanor laughed as Ashtray groaned loudly, forced to sit in the back seat with Rue after Fezco had insisted on it.

As Rue continued singing, Eleanor took a moment to study Fez. His face was serious, eyebrows downturned and the only indication that he wasn't furious was the soft hand that held onto Eleanor's lower thigh.

The first time he had held her leg while driving, Eleanor almost had a panic attack. Memories of grips so tight they bruised forced her throat to close up and she couldn't breathe, gasping for air in the suddenly too small car.

But Fez didn't freak out, he just calmly pulled over and held her until the gasps were just slow breaths, and the car felt less like a prison.

She was slowly getting used to things, slowly getting used to gentle touches and romantic gestures. Every time he did something for her, no matter how small, her heart felt full.

"Up here on the right," Ashtray said, jolting Eleanor from her daydream as she tuned back into Rue's offbeat rapping. "Who shot me? But you punks didn't finish-" Rue sang.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash asked, banging his head against the window. Sensing Fezco's annoyance, Eleanor didn't laugh at the boy.