Love over lies Part2

Pratha:I am glad that finally you got true love in your life.

Thapki smiled.

Suddenly Pratha became dull.

Pratha:But will our lovers accept us if they know our truth?

Thapki became dull.

Thapki:Truth?

Pratha:The truth that we are actually Naagins.

Both Pratha and Thapki turned into naagins.

Thapki:My ma..man is doing research on naa...naa..naagins.So he won't have problem.Guess he likes Naa...gins.

Pratha:Human beings may like naagins.But no human being will like to marry a Naagin.

Thapki became upset.

Pratha:The family where I work is very nice.They have no problem with middle class girls.Infact they indirectly hinted that they want me as their daughter in law.But if they come to know that I am a Naagin,forget about making their daughter in law.They will kick me out.

Thapki:But I can't lose the only per..person who cares for me di.So I will hide my iden..identity from him.You also do that di.Don't lose your love.

Don't lose your love

Pratha:Yes.But how long can we hide our identity?One day,the truth will come out.Right?

Thapki:But till then I want to be wi

Thapki:But till then I want to be wi...wi..with the per...pers..person I love.

They both hugged each other and cried.

Thapki:What's our fault if we are born as shape shifting serpents?

Pratha:We never wanted to be naagins.But we are born ichadari naagins.We are helpless.It's our fate.

They both wept.

Dadi's birthday party was going on.

Pratha who was upset about being a naagin as an obstacle in her love life was careless while walking with the tray of sweets in her hand.So the tray fell down.Rishab stared at Pratha.