Prologue

It's a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, everyone should be outside enjoying the day. And most of everyone is.

Except Steven Universe. He's been acting not like himself for awhile now. Steven has practically shut everyone out. He won't tell anyone what's going on. Everyone was worried about him and concerned about his sudden withdrawal from everyone.

Connie Maheswaran knew little about what was going on with Steven. She knew of Steven was unlocking new powers, but that they were hard to control.

But so did the Gems. Both, like everyone else, didn't know the extent of things and how deep how hard Steven's new powers are hard for him to control affect him.

Priyanka Maheswaran didn't know anything about gems and how their powers work, and she didn't know anything about half gem, half human people and how their powers work. But what she did know from her appointment with Steven is that the young man seems to have severe PTSD, and that whatever new powers and abilities he's discovering is hard to control as his new powers and abilities seem to be connected to his emotions to a degree that the powers and abilities he can control, weren't.

But as it's been a couple weeks since her appointment with him, she doesn't know how he's doing. And since he began withdrawing from everyone around him, she knows that no one knows how deep his new powers and abilities are affecting him, how them being hard to control may be affecting him physically, emotionally, and mentally. But that doesn't stop her and the others worries and concerns. To be honest, she just wanted to scoop the young man in her arms and give him a big hug, heaven knows he needs one with all the trauma he's faced and been through. At such a young age too. That'll more than likely scar him for the rest of his life.

Where is Steven on this fine day you may ask? Currently locked himself in his room and won't come out for the time being.

Little does he know, that despite withdrawing from everyone around him in hopes to tame his pink outbursts, that the gems and everyone else of his friends and family will slowly but surely see a new side of him, see feelings and emotions he's bottled up for so long that he can no longer bottle up and hide.

And this, is where our story begins.

Hello my gems! I know I already have a ton of stories that I already started and am writing, but I just couldn't help adding this story to my list of stories. I just adore reading a good Corrupted Steven book, but as I was watching Corrupted Steven animatics and amv's on YouTube, this story idea came to mind and stuck with me. So here it is!

I hope I did the Prologue justice.

Any who, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this story, and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!