𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Chapter 57

Chapter 57

I nibbled and sucked on Isla's soft neck, inhaling her immaculate scent while my fingers grazed over her slick slit. She was so wet and that turned me on in a millisecond.

I pressed my crotch against her derriere, a small moan slipping from her lips as her hands tightly gripped the marble counter. I was so horny, I could barely feel myself.

"You've kept me away for so long, kept me away from your beautiful vagina." I whispered while pulling the panties down her legs. I could feel the precum oozing out of me already.

I bent down to remove them completely, slipping them into my pockets before kissing her inner thigh. Her heavenly, natural scent was already driving me crazy.

"I have, but I want you to have your way with me tonight." Isla said breathlessly as I turned her to face me.

"Oh I will, my love." I effortlessly lifted her onto the counter, spreading her slender legs apart and my breath hitched as I caught sight of her glazed lips. She was so drenched, much to my liking.

I kissed her womanhood softly, allowing my tongue to taste her luscious sweetness as my lips moved over her sensitive bud.

She cried out in pleasure, tugging my long hair as I unapologetically indulged in her. Oh how I had missed eating her out.

I swirled my tongue over her folds, sliding up to clit and sucking it ever so gently. The sensual action resulted in her shivering, my name rolling off her tongue through soft sighs.

I finally lost it then swiftly carried my wife back to the room, placing her against the bed as my body hovered over hers.

My hands gripped her large bum, lifting her gently while I swiped my tongue over her again. I exhaled a slow, warm breath over her, massaging her skin when I began to lap ruthlessly, applying more pressure with each moan she emitted. I loved it when she did that.

I had imagined this moment too many times to count.

"Yves, oh yes," Isla writhed slowly as I dipped my tongue into her oozing, sweet hole, my groan vibrating against her wet cunt.

"I love it when you say it like that," I unlatched my mouth from her, biting my lip as I looked up at her.

"I was so close," Isla pouted as I moved up to her, kissing her plumps lips softly, biting down on her bottom lip. Her lips moved with equal fervor in contrast to the brief, teasing kisses she had been giving me for the past month.

"I don't want you to cum, not yet," I whispered while pushing her dress up her body, removing it completely and revealing her beautiful bare body to my eyes only.

"Holy crap, you're so stunning." I stared down at her, admiring how her blonde hair was sprawled on the sheets, how her big, perky breasts were perfectly round, and all the way down to her wide hips and shaven labia.