𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Spin For Me ~ Flux Vortex

Now that everyone was aware that I was the famous and terrific billionaire Mr. Nicholson's wife, it wasn't easy keeping my pregnancy a secret.

The babies were growing and developing. Some time had passed, a period of three months so yeah, my baby bump was massive.

We had decided to make our announcement as early as possible before the journalists did. It had become increasingly boring for me to remain locked up in the house just in case someone saw me.

Once, there had been a minor issue of the journalists hounding us in the supermarket, shopping malls and any other place you could think of to try and attain pictures of Ocean.

For his three years of living, the media didn't have a single trace of his images and the outside world had absolutely no idea how he looked. We had gone through a great deal of trouble keeping him away from the cameras and Internet.

Finally, we had a family photo shoot and that was the first ever time we exposed him to the media. The picture trended for the longest time ever, and it still is since its the only image Yves publicly posted for everyone around the world to see.

I had made the decision (with Yves' consent) to take my followers through my pregnancy journey. I showed them certain parts of my life, and once I posted a short clip of Ocean talking to the baby. It had the highest viewership and shares by far.

I was currently playing a board game Rhea and Ocean in the living room. Yves was at work, Aiden was also at work but Katerina and I were at home with the kids. She was spending a lot of time with us and she was nearly due. I couldn't explain how happy for her I was.

We did basically everything together now. We went for sunset walks and workouts, we prepared meals for each other and had them together, we took selfies together, we slept at the same time and often in the same bed with Sienna in the middle. She loved being in between the baby bumps.

"Have you tried these chocolates Yves came with last night? They're amazing," Katerina walked into the living room before sitting on an empty cushion at the table where we were playing.

"No, let me try one." She handed me the packet and I nodded as I inspected the packet.

They had different fruit fillings and I felt an intense appreciation for him as I realised that he probably picked them assuming that I might like them, seeing as I was very obsessed with a lot of sweet things.

"Wow, delicious," I moaned when I took a bite of a chocolate that had a passion fruit filling.

"I know right. I'm going to text him to bring more of those," Katerina reached for her phone as I laughed.

"I'm taking some lunch for him in a bit, I'll tell him to do so." I waved a hand and Ocean's face lit up immediately.

"We going see Daddy?" He asked in his cute, childish voice.