Really?

It's been awhile since tubbo actually had friends so why does he care right now?

Everyone in his family are all very social and popular so basically everyone is the opposite of tubbo.

Tubbo is very introverted has zero friends and stays quiet during any social moment.

Currently today is the day he is going back to school he moved over the summer from Florida to New York and now is going to a completely different school in his last school they had to wear uniforms but this school doesn't care what you wear.

His siblings both have there outfits planned out and are ready to go and I just woke up 20 minutes ago.

He wasn't going to be late on his first day  so he basically ran to the bus stop on the bus it was like any other bus kids running to the back, not wearing seatbelts and making TikTok's? I don't know what kids do to be honest.

Once we got to the school I realized how big it was, it was 2x bigger than my old school I really now am nervous but luckily all the freshman don't know where their going either so that's great.

I took out my schedule and headed to my class I was greeted by some random kid in a white shirt with a red jacket arguing with the teacher and the rest of the kids watching.

This was going to be a long day. Or short one you never know. Expect the unexpected that's what I always say

I guess people started too notice me and started to wave three hands to get over by them. Shit social interaction.

The kids that noticed me explained that the yelling kids name is tommy the orange haired furry lookin guys name is floris but he prefers fundy the girl that was explaining everything name was Nikki and the black and white haired boys name is mark but prefers ranboo.

She also explained that tommy was arguing with the teacher because she was calling attendance and misgendered fundy.

Oh, okay that makes some more sense.

I told her that my name was Toby but I prefer tubbo.

Finally tommy stopped screeching and sat down Nikki introduced me and immediately I liked this guy first he had a cursing problem one of the funniest things ever and second he also like me had a British accent.

Which is also a thing I noticed a lot of people have British accents. Kinda weird but let's ignore how that doesn't make sense

Me and tommy talked during the class cause of course we don't give a crap about this teacher.

Fundy asked if I wanted to join them for lunch and of course I said yes, no more sitting in the library for me!

Most of my classes I had tommy or ranboo in, speaking of ranboo he kind of reminds me of myself, introverted, doesn't like communication, I wanna marry this man (platonically of course)

When lunch came I went and started to find my way to the friend group finally I found them, Jesus this school is big my back already hurts.

When we all sat down and I zoned out, I started to admire everyone's outfits I guess you could call us the people that actually have fashion sense cause we look great.