↳ ❝ [𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍] ¡! ❞

The night was finally settled and down a lit up street walked a group, their silouettes dancing in the shadows. Together they laughed and talked as if the mission was nothing at all to them. As if doing things such as elimating curses were easy.

It wasnt at all easy to you and it left a bit of a stillness inside of your mind. You couldnt decided whether to celebrate that it was over or meditate on what could have gone better. It was you who froze up first after all while your teammates jumped into action with little hesitation except the apparent worry on their faces.

The feeling of accomplishing something quickly fizzled away as you remembered that megumi and itadori had attempted to save you. How easily you were tricked by one of those curses. It hurt deep down but as these troubling thoughts boiled up inside of you, you heard a voice overhead speak breaking up your thoughts.

Gojo had begun to speak thus instictively you looked up to see your sensei raise a pointed finger with a grin. Usually that could mean anything. He was pretty hard to figure out entirely.

"Megumi. Yuuji. Kugisaki and Y/n. I think you all did so well on your mission." Gojo said shooting Nobara a wink to which she pouted an annoyed look in her eyes as she shrugged her shoulders. "OI! Dont patronize me."

Itadori smiled softly hiding a small laugh as he looked over his shoulder to the girl, her brown hair swept behind her ears and her eyebrows arched with irritation. He seemed to look on at their interaction studied the humor in their responses.

"Kugisaki, dont you want to be treated to dinner~" Gojo beamed waving a finger around at all the stores he walked past speaking as if he knew she'd change her mind. Itadori grabbed her shoulder blinking with excitement. "DINNER?!"

Megumi sighed, looking down at you with those vexated green eyes of his. They softened as he seen you chuckle at your friends ahead of you leaning into his touch ever so slightly. He seemed to be just fine with the idea of dinner.

"Itadori! SUSHI! SUSHI!" Nobara's eyes sparkled as she spotted a lit up resturant with fairy lights decorating the exterior. Outside radiated a warm orange color and there were little people in line as it must've been close to closing time. She held onto him now nearly gripping him up by the collar as she insisted they eat there.

Meanwhile Itadori shook his head, his eyes on a steak house nearby.

"STEAK KUGISAKI! STEAK!!"

You giggled at Itadori's resistance to Nobara's grip on him watching as she lifted him up the two of them in a heated debate. Gojo simply smiled lowering his glasses with a hum of interest.

Those two really made him smile. Yet, when he glanced behind him to you and Megumi he pushed his glasses back hiding a sort of proud look in his eyes.

Megumi and L/n who would have thought?

"Megumi~you gonna treat her to dinner?" Gojo clicked his tongue gesturing towards the chain of resturants around him. His white hair danced in the cool breezes as he did so and Megumi's raven colored hair fell in his eyes hiding how they faltered at the idea of going on a date with you.

He hadnt...thought that far ahead yet.

"Gojo sensei..." Megumi started having to clear his throat as he nearly went hoarse when you held onto his arm. His face flushed a rosey color as it almost always did when you were near and he coughed into the crook of his arm trying to regain his composure. It was quite hard to do so when she was this close as he kept getting flashbacks to...the night where everything started.

How he realized that he didnt-hate her-entirely.

"Megumi, you get more and more like your father everyday. Haha, I remember when-" Gojo's voie was cut off by Megumi walking away quickly with you in another direction leaving Gojo to talk to himself. He said nothing or really reacted rather blankly at the thought of being compared to his father.

Even if it did bother him, even as a joke, Megumi rarely showed it.

You walked along with him quickly going into a small little resturant which by its apparent smell seemed to serve noodles. He opened the door for you watching you with those green eyes that lowered a little once you choose a table. He still said nothing, seeming to be a bit lost in thought.

He pulled a chair out for you, handing you a menu before he even sat down and then once he did he looked around rolling his shoulders with a quiet whince. As if he could feel your worried eyes look him over he shook his head insisting that he was fine and that you should worry about your own wounds.

You forgot about them at the sight of him in pain.

"Fushiguro..." You started knowing that he wouldnt want to discuss anything related to his father. Still, you wanted to know what bothered him. It made you anxious when Megumi went silent like that.

He was an introverted and more reserved person so talking to him and getting to know him took immense effort. For a while you two didnt speak to each other and you caught the vibe that he disliked you. Actually, until recently the two of you hadnt gotten to know each other much.

"Is there something bothering you?" You asked quietly the sounds of bussling behind the counter playing like background noise in your ears. You gazed off at his blank face being met with dejected green eyes. They narrowed when he heard the sound of concern in your voice and instantly he sat up straight his eyes flicking from yours to your hand that rested on the table.

"There's nothing to discuss. Gojo, is just being Gojo." He stated picking up a menu so he couldnt look into your eyes and feel guilty that he was this way.

An aura of melancholy surrounded the two of you and so you withdrew your eyes from him meditating on the trigger of what caused all of this.

Was it something Gojo said?

"But if it bothers you Megumi-"

He scoffed a bit still glossing over the menu as he listened to your words. As if he didnt already know what youd say.

"If it bothers me then I can tell you. I know that already, so why cant we just enjoy our dinner hmm?" He added with a sigh and that was the end of that conversation.