↳ ❝ [𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦!] ¡! ❞

"If you two see anything, make sure to call your perfect sensei to help you! Bye bye Megumi chan! Bye bye~ Y/n chan!"

Gojo waved at his students a giddy look on his face as a smile arose across the perfect pink tinted lips. Gojo then slammed the door shut once he got out and for a while he stood outside the car whistling as if the two of his students weren't staring at him in annoyment.

"Oi! Why do i have to be here in this damned car?" She asked tapping against the glass of the window with an annoyed look. Megumi sighed resting his beautiful head of hair against the head rest in defeat. He knew that Gojo would keep them here, in the car, until their job was completed.

Megumi too was not pleased with being stolen from the dorms for one of Gojo's lessons. He had better things to do with his time especially on his computer and being woken up in the middle of night while Itadori and Nobara got to sleep soundly was not sitting right with him.

Megumi stared forwarded wondering if it was best to wait it out or to simply leave. Though he knew which was more appealing he stayed, turning his head your way with a lazy glare. He could have choosen anyone to be here with him and yet Gojo choose her out of spite for Megumi's quiet and reserved nature.

Gojo knew that putting those two together for long periods of time would only end drastically but still, a part of him wanted them to move past it and grow their tolerance for each other.

Gojo plastered both of his hands against the glass in a loud thump causing the female's eyes to widen in surprise at the sudden movement while Megumi just stared out the window with deadpan eyes.

"Hey!! This is a perfect time to train you for better things~ Besides Megumi-Chan is an expert at keeping a watchful eye." Your teacher stuffed the hands he scared you with back into his pockets as he leaned closer to the glass the infinity that he had sheilding him from slamming right into the window.

"Train for better things? Like what?" You sneered earning a whole hearted laugh from your sensei. "Like about each other...you two are least interactive with each other. Not surprised about Megumi but itll have to change."

Gojo sounded like he had a lot of faith in megumi but not once had he meantioned you.

"Sensei you must think highly of Fushiguro and not me." You grumbled looking behind you at a blank faced megumi whom of which raised an eyebrow at you.

"Hes the one who never opens his mouth. Why should I care what he thinks?"

Megumi didnt put up much of a fight with you either, though you lowkey wished he would. He knew Gojo longer which would mean that he was more appealing to be mission leader and that for some reason urked you as you were once again being overlooked.

Compared to your flashy team mates, you hadnt perfected your skills as well as they have and you had yet to learn about your abilities to their extent. Megumi and Itadori were milestones ahead of you and so, was Nobara.

You wondered if Gojo even cared for you at all like he did the others. You wondered if you were even worth putting on this mission no matter how easy and simple. Maybe thats why Gojo dragged you along here...instead of wasting his other precious students time and rest.

"I can do almost everything that Megumi can!" You tapped a hand on the glass as you went on and on about how much you had been improving just for a chance to show off your new skills.