Chapter 1

Annabeth

Sweat beaded down my face as Percy and I stood shoulder to shoulder infront of us stood sixteen hellhounds
"How-?" I asked brushing some hair out of my face.

Jason and piper stood shoulder to shoulder like me and Percy.Jason and piper stood back to back with us.

Leo had fire ready in his hands while Will and Nico stood back to back further away.

We had all been chosen to go on a quest.

Apollos lyre had been stolen,By an angered son of Dionysus. "It's Luke all over again"Percy muttered under his breath.

The thought angered me "Percy Luke was a hero"

"I know I'm sorry" he said

Nico looked over at us "Guys,ambushed by hellhounds"Nico said

Right we were in Alabama where the rouge demigod took refuge.Who would've ever thought A son of Dionysus could be so deadly.

"Guys everyone couple attack one" I said hoping it would work everyone nodded understandingly.

Ofcourse Will the son of Apollo and Nico son of hades attacked first.Will yelled "FOR APOLLO" as he slung a bow at the eye of the nearest hellhound while Nico tried to stab a hell hound in the back but the hellhound swung his massive claws at him but he dodged. Right after that it was just a muzzle of Of claws swords and daggers and of course arrows.

All of us didn't have much trouble working with our partner.Leo didn't have a partner but was doing just fine.I jumped on the nearest hellhounds back as Percy stabbed him in the neck killing the hellhound. Very soon after there were only eight hellhounds left. Half were down. Ofcourse we all attacked.

Percy made a giant scratch down ones back and made it give out a cry before stabbing it in the head.

I swung at the monsters neck making a bigger wound I ended it by stabbing it infront of the tail. I turned round to see everybody ending the other hellhounds. Will was on the last ones back and stabbed the butt of his bow right in the monsters head.

I smiled seeing hidden under behind massive amounts of tres was a marble house.

"You guys ready?" Nico asks looking towards the house

I smiled "ready as ever"
How I was terribly wrong nothing could've prepared me from the horror to come.

We made our way to marble house.Leo kicked the door open making flames in his hand.

Hazel and Frank couldn't come they were needed at camp.

We saw a throne covered in leaves and grapes.

A brown haired man stood there.He was nothing like his father. He had shaggy brown hair, he was tall,fit and tanned.

"Sweety who's at the door?" Asked a voice further inside. I knew I recognized that voice.

And out from the doorway came Katie Gardner...