one

"If I asked her about the kisses, maybe this wouldnt be complicated"

Fiona wondered why Vicky wasn't shy with her about anything. The obvious kissing, or where she holds Fiona when they're with each other. They don't act like most friends, making her think about things she never thought of before. Sometimes as Vick kisses Fiona, she wants more than a simple peck, a part of her wishes it was longer. It's weird kissing your best friend whom you think you might have feelings for, it's confusing.

"Ask her if she meant the kisses." Came to mind a lot whenever Vick locks lips with her, but Fiona never had the guts enough to ask.

Fiona doesn't want to ruin their relationship, she values it more than anything, it's scary. Not many girls have flirted with her who isn't Victoria, or vice versus. There's a small pick of girls because Vick has been with most of them. Trying to figure your sexuality out in a neighborhood where it's frowned upon, was hard. A while ago, Fiona asked Vick how did she know she was gay and she told Fiona but didn't quite understand. It was a little over a

year ago, they were watching tv, when Fiona saw Shane McCutcheon for the first time. It clicked in her head that she maybe likes girls. Maybe because Victoria and Shane were a lot alike in many ways. That clicked for her.

June 5, 2006

The first week after summer break, it's way too hot in Chicago and they don't have air conditioning. Fiona was sitting on the couch eating her breakfast, having to hear Monica and Frank complaining. Ian and Lip weren't home, while Debbie and Carl were eating in the kitchen. For the last few summers, they started a tradition of watching movies on a Monday night. A bowl of popcorn and candy of their choice, with 90 minutes of cuddling.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she watched Frank walking over, unimpressed.

"I'm not giving you money, Frank," Fiona said and chuckled when she heard him huff.

"What? I wasn't going to ask that." He told her and played himself off as clueless.

She looks at him with a raised brow. "Right. I'm still not going to give you any money." Fiona told him, as she walked by him into the kitchen.

"Ok, fine, whatever. You got a hair tie that I can have?" Frank pleaded and she gave him the one on her wrist.

She watched the drunken father put his hair into a ponytail, grossed out by the grease. It creeped her out enough to head upstairs so she can get ready. Last night, Vick was out with some girl, so Fiona doesn't know what time to come over. Waiting for that call, she looked through the movie selection for their movie night, landing on The Ring. Fiona got ready and waited another hour and still no call. She gave up on waiting and decided to head over earlier than usual. Fiona grabbed the things she needed and went downstairs.

"Are you guys gonna be ok while I'm out?" She asked Carl and Debbie, who were sitting in the kitchen, talking amongst themselves.

"Yes. Where are you going?" Carl asked and Debbie followed up with the same thing.

"Vick's. I will be home tomorrow, but make sure you two eat lunch and dinner. I know Lip and Ian should be back soon, but love you both. Be good. Bye." Fiona told them and kissed them on their heads before heading out.

Luckily Vicky's house was only a 20-minute walk and with Fiona's legs, time was cut by half. When she got to the house Amber, her mom opened the door before she could say anything. Vicky had a guest last night, so there wasn't a call. Having to hear her and a random girl fucking explained Amber's mood. Having to hear what's going on in Vick's room, Fiona's thoughts are directed toward somewhere else.

20 minutes passed, Amber went to work, and Vic was finally wrapping things up with the girl. Fiona contained her smile when the chick had a look of embarrassment as they both came out. Gallagher made her way to the kitchen and sat on the counter. Jones brushed her teeth knowing her breath had smelled of the girl's pussy, and came back and placed a kiss right on Fiona's lips. She wanted more than a simple peck. It was a normal day for them, except Fiona felt jealous the entire time Jones talked about her new girlfriend. Why does she feel this way toward her only best friend? It's not normal to feel this way about your best friend. No.