FIFTY

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

I didn't sleep much better than last night, even though Cleo was buried deep inside my arms

I didn't sleep much better than last night, even though Cleo was buried deep inside my arms. Her scent made me feel safe, secure and happy but her arousal sent me into another fucking dimension. Replaying her moans on repeat in my head as she sleeps peacefully, my heart couldn't take it.

My wolf certainly couldn't either.

I drift off to sleep at some point, waking up just as the sun peeks through the curtains in our room. A soft grunt escapes my lips and I look down to Cleo beside me, bunched up in the sheets with a smile on her lips.

Then I groan unexpectedly, my cock throbs painfully. Oh fuck, it's so agonisningly hard.

Last night was torture but I guess I deserved it. Cleo's arousal was enough to suffocate me until I died, the least I could do is help her. Her sweet, sweet scent.

No. I scold myself. Stop thinking about it before you bust your nut in the bed with Cleo beside you. That would be fucking embarrassing.

Without another thought, I swing the sheets off my body and walk straight into the en-suite. Shutting the door firmly behind me and leaning in to turn on the shower, the sound drowning out my harsh breathing.

Cleo doesn't even try to be sexy, she just is sexy. All the fucking time.

I shed my clothes and step in, the coldness making me catch my breath suddenly. My eyes glance down at my cock and watch as it twitches, pleading for a release. I needed it, my wolf definitely fucking needed it.

My hand presses to the tile and I hunch over, clasping my hand around my length and stroking myself. I shut my eyes and picture Cleo last night, her mouth as it opens to release a moan, the wetness of her core, the smell of her arousal.

"Fuck," I cuss out to myself, biting down on my lip.

Everything felt sensitive, my tip throbbing and my breathing increasing.

"Need some help with that?"

Cleo's voice startles me and I flick my eyes over my shoulder, glancing down at her beautiful naked body. My lips part and I grunt, turning to face her completely. She steps into the shower with a sweet smile, leaning forward to grip my cock with her warm hand.

She shoves me into the wall and stands directly in front of me, working her hands up and down my cock slowly. I lean my head over so the tip of my forehead was touching hers, my deep breaths echoing off the walls.

"Look at me," she demands and I flick my gaze towards her playful, determined eyes.

Her hand speeds up and I quiver, raising a hand to grip the back of her hair and holding her tightly. "Cleo," I warn her but she smiles instead, that smile which meant she wasn't backing down. "I'm not going to last long."