うみなおし

It was impossible for him to laugh or smile, since when did that happen? He couldn't remember at all.

The memories and agony he received during the time with his 'mother' kept on driving him insane as built up.

Tears streamed down his cheeks. His vision became watery, all he could feel was darkness. His heart was made of sorrow.

"End everything and you will understand." A cold hand touched his shoulder. He looked back, as blue eyes met his. It was none other than Gellert Grindelwald, a powerful dark wizard that he once knew as Mr Graves. But that's a story for another time.

'Had he been reading his mind?' Thought Credence to himself.

It was indeed unfortunate, as he was born useless. And no matter how he struggled, he would always be a future of object misery.

Grindelwald put a hand on his face and wiped a tear. Wincing and looking at him, he shakily grabbed Grindelwald's arm with both his hands.

"It's far better to dry your tears, Credence." Grindelwald muttered in his ear. It was at this moment Credence felt a heavy weight lift off him. He looked up, but noticed other people in his surroundings.

This was the time to choose.

Credence saw 2 endings. Should he choose to move onward by joining Grindelwald? Or shall he start on a new life by joining Albus Dumbledore, Newt Scamamder and the people he loved?

Either way everyone will be happy.

Credence looked at Grindelwald with uncertainty. He had already accomplished joining the wizarding world, but he didn't want to choose and end up having to hurt someone.

"You've done nothing wrong, I can assure you."

"Really?..."

"Probably."