Crush

Jamais Vu..... A feeling of experiencing something that's so distant yet so familiar. Like what... First love?

For Jimin... even the word first love was so unfamiliar... Or more specifically he never tried to find the meaning of that word. And he never felt like that to anyone... Not any girl or any boy.

And that's what made him run like crazy and hide in various parts of their college to escape from the craziest girl following him. She was following him for the past 6 months since their college started. She proposed him face to face but he rejected her right away. He can't accept her when his heart couldn't feel any connection towards her right? But she was not ready to leave him... Instead she decided to follow him like crazy until he accepts her.

Who can blame her... When the man himself is the definition of ethereal beauty.

But today

But today... He didn't get a chance to escape. He was caught by her when he was going out of his class.

"Jimin.... Don't try to escape again... I love you and you have to love me back. You have to accept me."

Her obsession on him was rising day by day and Jimin was fully aware of it. He is unable to do anything against it as she was super rich and he is a poor boy who is studying in that college on scholarship.

"Rose please... I told you already... I can't love you. I don't feel anything towards you. Please try to understand and leave me alone. Please." What Jimin is capable of doing is only begging to her... As he was sure... If he go upboard she is going to make his life a hell. Especially when her father is a member of the college management board.

"WHY NOT JIMIN. I LOVE YOU.... TELL ME A SPECIFIC REASON... I KNOW YOU ARE SINGLE... AND IF THERE IS NO OTHER REASONS... THEN I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU. I WANT YOU AND I'LL MAKE YOU MINE. THAT'S FINAL" Rose snarled at him. Now almost the whole college was witnessing the drama that's taking place infront of them.

Jimin looked around. He want to find a reasonable reason to escape from the situation. But what.....????

His mind started playing a lot of possible reasons to reject a love confession. And finally!!!..... He found something... that's enough to make her leave him forever.

"Rose.... I can't accept your love.... Be..because... I... I... I'm... GAY"

Rose looked at him with a surprised look. He could see her processing what he said. He know that's enough for now... And she is going to leave him forever. Him being gay is not something he ever thought of... He always believed that he is straight. For him... The possibility of being a gay is close to zero. But now he want to escape from her.

But what happened after that was beyond his imagination. Rose started laughing... Like laughing like a maniac. After something that felt like a 100years... But in reality 3 minutes..... She stopped laughing. She started walking more closer to him.

"That was a pretty good idea jimin. I liked it... But it's not going to work. I know well that you never had a boyfriend or I never saw you looking at any other man that way. .....  And .....even if it's true... I'm okay... I can always change that. I can change your sexuality and I can make you fall for me. "

Jimin could feel his plan getting shattered infront of his very own eyes. Now what?? He have to find some other ways to escape. His little brain started working faster... And that brain never ditched him in an emergency.

"Yes.... I never had a boyfriend... But I am having a crush on a guy. I'll only love him." Jimin's face is looking calm... But inside his chest..there is a whole round of BTS concert going on. He saw Rose's face growing red with anger. She is looking like... she is ready to kill anyone at that time.

"WHO?" She screamed and the students looked at her like she is crazy. She was fuming in anger. He knew he really fcked up at the moment.

He knows how stubborn she is... So if he doesn't show someone as his crush... She is never going to stop disturbing him. But who? .... He can't just point at some random guy. As he is super popular in the college for his looks and angelic voice... So his crush should be someone worth it.. and at the same time that should be someone whom Rose can't bother.

Jimin's eyes started scanning his surroundings...for any face that's worth showing as a crush. And in the end his eyes fell on someone..... And he don't know why... his heart started beating fast.. his palms started sweating... his throat started feeling dry... his breathing hitched... He never felt anything like that before... It's a first time for him....and he don't know what this feeling is.

He tried to regain his composture. He don't know what's happening to him... But he do know that he found a suitable one to show as his crush.

"You wanna see my crush?? That's him.... "

Jimin slowly raised his hand and pointed at someone. A loud gasp was heard from everyone that was standing and witnessing the drama Rose was creating.

Rose looked that way with full of anger and disgust... But when she saw that person... her blood felt like draining... The face that was red from anger lost it's colour and became paper white.

There he was standing.... With a cold and unemotional face........and all his glory......

KIM TAEHYUNG

KIM TAEHYUNG.......