20

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

It's been a week since everything with Trey and we were back on our regular terms, holding hands at school, kissing, touching, and whatnot. Right now we were in his car, he was driving while I was rolling his blunt up in the passenger seat. He was blasting loud music and honestly, I didn't know where we were going.

"Take a hit and pass it," He said referring to the blunt I was rolling. I pulled the lighter out of his cup holder and lit the blunt up. I didn't know how to roll until last week, he showed me step by step. I knew I wasn't great at it yet but messing with him I'd be soon.

We were smoking back and forth the rest of the ride until we ended up in front of a movie theatre. If only he told me so I could have cared about how I looked more. "Were watching a movie? What are we going to see?"

"I don't know you pick, I'll watch anything with you" He put his hand on my thigh and looked over at me. This time his hand was higher than usual and the feeling I got before came back.

For some reason, he's been so stuck in my head lately that it was even hard to eat. I couldn't get around the fact trey had that disorder and that just proved to me that he was the way he was because of that. I couldn't stop reading articles about it, I was just so surprised.

I haven't even confronted him about it yet and I didn't know how to because I didn't want him to know I sort of invaded his privacy by looking at his prescribed medication. This whole situation was stressing me out and I was just hoping this movie we were about to watch would probably help me calm down.

He helped me out of the car like always and interlocked our fingers. His hands were soft and made me feel comfortable, just like they always did. "You smell good," He said rubbing his thumb on mine.

"Thank you"

__________

"Bruh that nigga stupid," Trey said referring to David in the Conjuring 3. "Leave that Lil boy alone it's not his fault he's possessed" I rolled my eyes. "Man stop rolling your eyes before I make you not be able to help it" I took that as a dirty joke and just chuckled.

"I ain't playing, I'm done playing with you" I looked over at him, he licked his lips and looked at me. "What are you on? Watch this movie" I scoffed and ate one of my sour patch kids. He was on one tonight.

"Get on top of me" My eyes widened as I looked over at him. He looked serious but I was still taking this as a joke. "We're in the movies Trey" He grabbed my hand pulling me up and out of my chair so now I was straddling him. Fuck.