Twelve years ago

- Mother, mother, please don't leave me, please don't die, please don't leave me as dad did . I'm not strong enough to face the death of both.

- I won't be here anymore, but I know that I have given birth to a strong girl who will succeed in any case. Promise me that you will stay close to your uncle, he is the only one who can protect you from this world.

- Mother please don't ask me these things but stay alive with me because the safest place for me is near you.

- Whatever it is, I wouldn't live forever, we knew that this day would come, just promise me that you will not leave your uncle so that my soul can go in peace.

- I promise.- I felt tears flowing down my cheeks, I could not think of life without her, that was all I had in life. I watch her eyes close to get away from me. I did not know what I was feeling, I cried so much that I was heard from all over the hospital. Since that day I don't know what love looks like , at least parental love, now for me love does not exist.

2018 New York

I hear some gunshots, get out of the room and go down to the basement, the place where everything happened, always. I stand at the basement door which was slightly open and didn't enter. I saw my uncle who was getting rid of some people who were no longer employed, people who hadn't done their job properly. My uncle looks at me at the door and calls me in, I enter there and he starts telling me the problems as always.

- The police are looking for a evidence so I go to jail , and the only way we can be safe it is by putting one of our people to the police.

- I understood I should enter as infiltrated.- now I was realizing that the fact that I had finished as a police officer was not to make me happy but to protect my uncle, and of course I couldn't say no because it was my duty to protect him just as he did with me.

- I did not want to include you in my work. I love you very much and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

- Nothing will happen to me, I will take care of myself.

- In fact you are the only one who can do this job because I have never introduced you to anyone as my niece, just to protect you, no one will know and you will be safe, you will always be near me.

- The same goes for you uncle . It is my duty to do what you need to, as you have always done everything for me.

- I'm very happy to be with you.

- The witch you have as a wife and your girls do not think like this .

- You have to say it here, in front of everyone?

- I just expressed my opinion.

- They love you , don't always think negatively.

- They don't actually but anyway , no problem. I'm to apply for the job.

- I'm sure you will be accepted.

- Me too.- I was leaving but I went back again.

- Why did you came back?

- Tell your girls to not check too much in my room because they will blow the house away.

- What do you have on your room?

- Some things that can explode.- after I said this words I went into my room to apply for the job as a police. Everything was ready I had just one job and this was to wait for the answer.