τιє ιτ ƒοя мє.

"Nononononononon─OOF!" Taehyung's face slammed against his apartment building's glass door right when he was about to check the time to see if he could make it to the job interview before it ends, "You okay?" the security guard asked from his office when he saw the poor man rubbing his nose "No, everything's good, nothing's broken!" responded the other before opening the door and making a run for it.

As he was rushing through the crowds of people his phone kept ringing in his pocket, he took it out and sighed before answering:

"Hyung?"

"Tae, where the hell are you? The candidates are all here, we're gonna start in twenty minutes, I told you to get here early!"

"I know, I know! I even set up my alarm but─"

"But WHAT?"

"I set it for PM instead of AM"

"Tae─"

"I KNOW, I KNOW. I SHOULD'VE DOUBLE-CHECKED BUT I'M *GASP* CURRENTLY RUNNING LIKE I'M BEING CHASED BY SOME DANGEROUS PEOPLE SO I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE IT *GASP* IN  ABOUT TEN MINUTES"

"You idiot, you're gonna be all sweaty by then. At least make sure you're dressed appropriately, you've got your suit and tie, right?"

"...tie?"

"YOU FUC─" Taehyung immediately hung up. Shitshitshit. Today's just simply the worst day of his life, no doubt this interview's gonna go downhill.

He looked through his bag and luckily found an unmade tie in it, once he arrived at the stoplight, the light turned red, it was the perfect chance for him to get it done but little did he know, his hand that got injured last week wasn't gonna cooperate with him at all.

The tie kept falling out of his hand whenever he tried to do the steps his dad had taught him, he was so focused on getting it right that he didn't notice the light finally turning green, by the time he noticed the light had turned back to red.

Taehyung was on the verge of tears, he tried to hold it in, his soul visibly left his body 'I really can't do this' he thought and let out his nth sigh of the day.

As he told himself that today was only gonna get worse, someone finally spoke up "Hey, would you like me to tie it for you?" Taehyung's world surrounded by darkness finally got taken over by light, he lowered his gaze to be face to face with the most beautiful man he'd ever seen. Legit.

"Y-yes, please" he slightly crouched for the other to be able to reach his neck, "How'd your hand end up like that?" the man tried to start a conversation while working with his small hands "Uh, it's pathetic really. My brother accidentally closed the door on me and I ended up with this" he waved his wrapped up hand making the shorter giggle, which made the taller smile, well, that's the first one of the day.

What would have taken hours for Taehyung to do only took the other about two minutes, "There, all done" he fixed his suit and patted his shoulder "Thank you, truly" Taehyung couldn't hide how grateful he was and bowed "It's fine, really" he humbly responded.

"No, you don't understand. You totally saved me, I had really given up on this damn tie until you showed up, you're like an angel─, sorry, I didn't mean it that way, I wasn't trying to f─" he tried explaining himself and thankfully got interrupted "I know what you mean, it's cool" the man smiled making Taehyung's heart skip a beat. OH. What?

"I'm Jimin by the way" the taller snapped out of his thoughts when he finally got to know the beautiful angel's name "I'm Taehyung!" they casually shook hands and the light turned green, they quietly crossed the road and had to go separate ways, Jimin waved and was about to disappear among the crowd when Taehyung grabbed his arm, he's not missing his chance.

"Eh, sorry. Heheh" he gently let go since Jimin looked rather shook "Could I maybe, like, get your number? Not to seem like a weirdo though, I'd just like to pay you back for helping me out, maybe we could grab a coffee, I don't know. We could plan something, together" Taehyung was fidgety but he was proud that he managed to keep eye contact with the guy, Jimin's smile was warmer than before "Absolutely. Anything for free coffee" they both laughed, he typed his number on Taehyung's phone and gave it a ring so he could save the other's number as well.

"Well, see ya, Taehyung-ssi"

"Yeah, see ya... Jimin-ssi" Taehyung stood still and watched as he walked away in a hurry which reminded him, ...OH SHIT.

He used his remaining strength to walk up to the company, 7:55 AM, "Yes, I made it" he did a little inner victory dance and went to take a seat next to the other candidates.

"Look who finally made it" he looked up and smiled "Yeppppp" he said stretching the p.

"Woah, the tie's neat. Dad's lessons helped out?"

"Nope, someone else helped out"

"Oh, well, seems like a professional. Anyways, good luck! Don't mess this one up, you'll end up embarrassing me as well"

"Hahah, thank you, Seokjin-Hyung"

The elder gave him a thumbs up before walking into his office, Taehyung opened up his phone for a brief moment to look at the most recently saved number and a smile appeared on his face. It was the nth one today after meeting that person. Jimin.