Chapter 1

Hundreds of years has passed since the evolution of humans took place. Sa hindi malamang kadahilanan, bigla na lamang nagkaroon ng pangalawang kasarian o second gender ang mga tao. Usually, when humans are born, they are male and female. And when they turn fourteen, they need to do a "second gender testing" test to determine which class they belong to.

Ang unang class ay ang Alpha. Sila ang pinaka-head sa apat na class. Sila iyong ipinanganak na leader, superior, could let the lower class bend at all their will. Kadalasan sa mga Alpha ay nabibilang sa mga royal blood, politicians, business world. No one can defy the alpha. And when they use their alpha mode, their eyes turn red. And they emit such a scary aura enough for everyone to fear them. Alphas undergo a "rut" or "breeding month" every month.

Ang sunod na class ay ang Beta. Sila ang tinatawag na alpha's right hand o madalas na nagtatrabaho para sa alpha. They are skilled when it comes to battle or war. And often pledge loyalty to their alpha.

Ang susunod ay ang Gamma. They are those "breeding" partners of Alphas and Betas. Their sole existence is to give birth to the two superior classes. When bonded with either of the two classes, there is no way to break it apart regardless of gender.

The Omega is the last and newly discovered class and the most valuable one. What is unique about this class? They are all males. Only one or two are born every ten years out of ten gammas. This usually happens when two gammas are bonded regardless of their genders, which is rare. Omegas can conceive a child for alphas. And when a unison of alpha and omega forms, a new superior alpha class is born called the "elites." Omegas can give birth to three or four babies in one pregnancy because they can only conceive one time in their whole life. The only class who can only bond with them are the alphas. Omegas are extremely beautiful and effeminate. Before reaching eighteen, omegas are the same as gammas in appearance. Dahil dito ay hindi napagkakamalan na isa na pala itong omega. Malalaman lamang na omega ang isang gamma kapag naging hinog na ang katawan ng omega. Ang prosesong ito ay tinatawag na "heat cycle". Katulad din ito ng menstrual cycle ng mga Gammas dangan lamang at hindi dugo ang inilalabas ng mga Omegas.

Sa menstrual cycle ng mga gammas, nagkakaroon sila ng one week bleeding mula sa kanilang reproductive organ, this process took place kapag inihahanda ng katawan ng isang gamma ang fertilization. The reproductive organ slowly changes to accomodate the "womb" lahat ng iba pang organ na nasa katawan ng gamma ay unti-unting umuusog upang sa ganoon ay magkaroon ng space ang womb. Due to organ rearrangements, bleeding occurs. This usually happens in one week. And after one week in the menstrual cycle, the gammas will mate their bonded partner or anyone driven by their instinct. The mating usually lasted for one week until the gammas' bodies rejected any sexual intercourse.

Sa heat cycle ng mga omegas, it happens when they turn eighteen. It all started with their physical appearance changes. First, their male body started to change. Their waist becomes narrow and slim. Their hips become wider, and their ass cheeks become plumper than usual. After their initial changes to their body, their facial appearance will become more girly than the ordinary man's face. After the changes outside the body, the inner part of the omegas' body will change rapidly within two days. First, a reproductive organ will be "awakened" and secrete a chemical called "pheromones." These pheromones will eventually transform into gas that will emit into the air from the tiny holes of the Omega's skin. The air will carry the scent of sweetness and alluring pheromones to the closest alpha and will lead the alpha to the Omega. These pheromones will trigger the alpha's sexual instinct. The alpha will automatically follow the rule of mating called "impregnation". They will succumb to their sexual desire, and their rational way of thinking is gone.