PART - 5 (1)

Breathing heavily you stopped in front of the washroom and get in.
Tears started to drip down your cheeks unstoppable. You were not scared but hurted a little. You don't know why but you felt a little hurt by his sudden outburst.

No Lina, you don't need to cry bcoz of a random guy . Cool.. ok... Cool
Taking a deep breath you assured yourself. After washing your face you went straight to the library.

 After washing your face you went straight to the library

It was very huge and beautiful than your expectation.
Some were reading , some were studying and the rest were talking and so on. Yet it was very calm. You seated in a corner where there is only 4 or 5 students.
You took a Korean novel, so you can improve and familiar with the language.
You started reading but it interrupted by the thought of the incident that happened a few minutes ago. You were only thinking about him.

"A-excuse mee..." Your thoughts were interrupted by a sweet yet beautiful voice.
You averted your gazes to see the owner of that voice.
Your eyes slightly widened. You can't help but stare at him.

There standing a handsome yet hot guy

There standing a handsome yet hot guy. His lips were soft pink and plump. His little mesmerizing eyes were looking to your dark brown eyes. His soft brown hair were falling over his hairband.

"Hey, you pretty" he called waving his infront of your face. You blinked immediately and cleared your thought.

He sat across you and smirked.
What's with that smirk!?

Seems like he is here to start a conversation. But you were not in the mood to start a conversation.
You just wanted to be alone for sometime.

Now what does this guy want !?
You closed your book and looked at him .
"You are the new student in Jungkook's class, right?"
"Yes" you faked a smile.
"Park Jimin" he smirked.
Ugh!! Why this again !??
Feeling the irritation you took a deep breath to clam down
"So, Park Jimin-shi, what brought you here ? What do you want?"
"What's your name?" Ignoring your question he asked.
"Is it necessary to know?" It is very clear in your voice that you are irritated.
"Aww..someone is rude"he said playfully.
"So wh-" "LINAA.." Rose called coming towards you with others.
You sighed causing to earn a mischievous smirk from Jimin.
"Lina.. nice name" you flashed a thin smile to him.

"Lina, come on let's go - Oh Jimin oppa , why are you here?" Smiling sweetly to him Rose asked.
"Am just came to see our Jungkook's new classmate"smirking to you Jimin replied. God!! What is him!? A smirking king ?? Err..
You glared at him.

"Jimin, did you see my brother?"
"He might be at the cafeteria with others"
"Then come on let's go to the cafeteria" Jennie said dragging you with her.
How would I face him? Will he shout at me again? Ugh..But why did he suddenly got angry for that silly thing?
Pfft..such a ice cube

"Umm..Jennie, I don't have appetite, you guys go and eat. I'll sit here"
"Oh come on , Lina. Atleast drink a cup of coffee" denying it you waved you hand.
"You'll be alone here, come with us" Pouting like a kid Jisoo pulled your hand.
"I'll accompany her here" Jimin said out of nowhere.
"Ugh.. I'll come" "Yeah that's my girl"
Jimin pouted at you.

You guys reached the cafeteria and Jimin walked towards a crowd of girls. You sighed in relief when you see girls crowded around BTS.
So Taehyung wouldn't see you.

You guys seated around a table with your own foods and started eating.
"Lina, why are your face looks so sad ? Are you sick?" Lisa touched your forehead and asked.
"No..am fine" you faked a smile.

"Omoo, Taehyung is coming!!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly. You turned back and looked. Oh Noo!!!
"Shut up girl, it's for giving my phone. I forgot it at home"
"Umm.. guys , I forgot my book at library. I get going , see you at class, Bye" you abruptly stood up and walked fastly.
"Yah gurl, atleast finish your lunch"
"What happened to this girl today?" They confusedly looked each other.

Taehyung POV

Shit!! I was too harsh.
What'll I do now ? I need to apologise.
This is very bad
Errr.. my fucking damn temper!!!

End of POV

Time skips~

Class ended, it's time to go home.
Everyone left except you and Jennie.
"Hey, don't you going to home?"
"Yeah.. I'll go after you. I have scooter" you smiled at her.
"Lina.." you hummed in response.
"Something is off, what's the matter? You can tell me" holding your hand gently she said.
Shall I tell her? Maybe she'll know the reason of his outburst.

You took a deep breath and spilled everything to her.

After hearing all , her face filled with guilty.
"Oh Lina , for my brother I apologise. He has a bad behaviour when he got angry"
"Hey, no need to apologise. It's okay. But... The reason I didn't get yet is why did he got very angry ? It was just a bracelet"

"For him, it is everything" you furrowed eye brows in confusion.
"Sorry, I didn't get it . What do you mean?"
" It's a long story" she sighed with a little hint of sadness.

______________________________________
Hey chingu-ya
This is a long chapter. So I'll publish it as two parts 🌚💜