PART - 5 (2)

You let the warm water stream through your smooth delicate skin. Your mind were filled with several thoughts about Taehyung.

 Your mind were filled with several thoughts about Taehyung

After shower you changed into a baggy pants and t-shirt. Drying your hair with towel , you walked to the kitchen.
Lia is not arrived yet from work. That means you are all alone in the apartment. And also you have almost 2 hours lift for your work.
So you decided to watch a movie or drama while drinking your favourite black tea.
Sitting comfortably on the couch you switch on the television.

You tried your best to concentrate on the movie but you can't

You tried your best to concentrate on the movie but you can't .
Jennie's tearful face started flashing through your mind.

Flashback

"It is a long story" she sighed with a little hint of sadness.
"When he was 3, Appa and Eomma went to a business trip to London. I was only 1 so they took me with them. At that time Halmeoni (grandma) raised him. He loved her more than everything in the world. When he was in 11th grade she passed away" Jennie's voice cracked when she said the last sentence.
"At the time of her death she was hospitalised. Before a few minutes of her death she gave that bracelet to him. It's our Halmeoni's bracelet. He never allowed anyone to lay a hand on it. Everywhere he goes, he'll brought it with him.
After Halmeoni's death oppa was like a lost child. He cried all day and night and also skipped his meals.
After some months his health became very worse. One day he fainted at school and teacher took him to the hospital. The doctor said to Eomma that oppa need to sleep and eat food properly. Also he was very sensitive at that time. Even if it was a small problem he'll become very angry and break all the things that see in front of him.
After his 12th grade we moved to here. Seoul. Also he started to go to a university here. But his behaviour was still constant. He didn't paid any attention to his studies and also he went less with his friends.
As the months passed, his behaviour started to change. He started hanging out with friends like he used to. We were both confused and felt happy at the same time.
On a Sunday , our family, me, my younger brother Soo-bin, Eomma and Appa. We all gathered at the garden in our house for breakfast. Oppa told us he'll be join within 10 minutes, so we were waiting for him.
After 10 minutes he came but not alone. He had a girl with him.
"Who's she?" You asked out of nowhere.
"It was his girlfriend. Lia"
What!? No it can't be her. Maybe another girl with same name as her.
"She was the reason of his sudden change. She was a transfer student in his same class.
When he introduced her to us, most importantly all of us noticed one thing. She was wearing Halmeoni's bracelet. Seeing that bracelet in her hand we understood that how much he loved her.
That's why he reacted to you like that. It meant everything to him. It has so much memories of Halmeoni and Lia. Mostly Lia" she sighed heavily.

"But.. what happened to Lia?" You were very curious about his relationship with her.

"What to her!? Nothing happened to her. Everything that could have happened is happened to my brother!" You looked at her in a what-do-you-mean face.
"That bitch was playing with his feelings. She was cheating him. All she wanted was hyung's money.
On the day of their graduation she told him she want to break up with him. He asked her the reason then she said she is going to America to continue her further studies. But it didn't convince him"
Yeah. Me too..
"On the day of her departure to America, oppa went to the airpot to tell her that he'll be wait for him. But there he saw she kissing another guy"
That f*cking bitch!!
" That was too much for him, more than the death of our Halmeoni.
That incident changed him to a cold and arrogant person. He smiled less, talked less, cared less" concluding her sentence she started to sob. You immediately hugged her.

"Hey, it's okay. He'll be okay. Soon" you patted her back gently.
She wiped her tears and said " I don't know why I said all this to you. But it feels good to tell you. Nor Jisoo, Rose and Lisa know this. I don't want to know others about my brother's problems. Don't tell them, Please"
"Sure, I don't. You can trust me. Jennie.. it's better to tell your worries and problems to someone. It'll be a little relief" you smiled at her.

End of flashback

You felt sorry for him.
How could be someone can cheat to that beautiful man? How could be someone resist that dark orbs?
Those sharp jawline, those kissable lips....
Oh God!! Where are you going Lina? Stob it.
You shook your head to get away from those nonsense thoughts.

Sighing heavily you took the cup and took a sip from it. "Yak.." you immediately spat the tea.
Err.. how I forgot to add sugar!?
You dragged your feet back to the kitchen and added sugar in your tea.

Stirring the tea you said to yourself
"He might be loved her that much"
"Who?" "AAHHHH" you both screamed in unison.
"What!?" Lia asked
"Yah! You little piece of sissy, why are you startling me everytime" you glared at her.
"What did I do? I just asked you 'who'. Just a WHO. You were in your own dreamland and you are blaming me!?" She pointed at herself.
"Ugh... Whatever!! Move!" you slightly pushed her.

You are sitting on the couch and watching a movie. Then Lia came and sat next to you with two bowl of noodles. She handed you one and you gladly accepted.
"Lii.." eyes fixed on the TV you hummed in response .
"Who was that 'he'?"
"Which 'he'?" You tilted your head to her.
"That 'he' you said before. When you are in the kitchen" you sighed heavily and glared at her.
"Yah.. tell me ,Please. Who was that 'he'?" She held your hand and blinked her eyes dramatically with a sly smile.
Huh!?? Weirdo..
You pushed her hand away and walked towards your room.
"Yah! Tell me first, then go"
" I have work sweetheart, it's my first day. I'll tell you after that"

You closed your laptop and exhaled.
You went to the kitchen to drink some water, Lia was cooking something for dinner.
"How was work?"
"Interesting!  Wanna help?" You asked.
"Ah.. cut that carrot and cabbage. Very thin. Okay?"
"Okay~~" you replied in a singing tone.

"So, how was your day?"
"Hmm.. a bit tiring" you replied with a sigh.
"Huh!? On the second day!? How are you going to survive these whole 4 years gurl?"
Hearing that 'second day' you remembered about the incident that happened in the morning.

"Ah.. I forgot to tell you that. I'll never go in that scooter again"
"Why? What happened?"
"Bcoz of it I became late for today's class. I got confused the way to the college. I'll go by the bus from tomorrow"
"Okay, I don't have any problem with that. It's your choice" She said dramatically.
"Pfft.."

"Aww.. am about to cry. Poor him"
Yes. You told everything to her. When you mentioned her about Taehyung's girlfriend she got very surprised. Bcoz of the same name and also her bitchy attitude.
"Hope he'll find his true soulmate better than that bitch"
Hearing those words your heart beat raised unknowingly.

______________________________________

How are you guys!??

Hey chingu-ya,,
  Hope you all are fine . I'll post the next chapter after Eid.
Ok!??

Eid Mubarak ✨💝
All of you😚💝