𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Unsaid ~ 4ever Falling ft. Auram

A few years later...

I grinned to myself as I inspected the new lingerie that I had purchased from Monét Lingerie from Lara's limited yet brand new edition. She had promised me the lingerie right before she had launched it.

When I woke up that morning, I had a delivery and it was a big pastel grey and white box personalised with my name and the Monét Lingerie icon in the centre. I had thanked her profusely on a call.

I made the split decision to try them on and I spent next one hour inspecting myself in the mirror and taking a few selfies and pictures of myself.

After giving birth to three of my children, I had gone through an intensive workout plan with Aiden at his gym and thankfully, I had gotten back into shape. Although so many stretch marks had formed on most parts of my body, I didn't mind.

My husband loved them anyway.

Yes, Aiden had finally established his own business, and of course, it had to do with fitness and health. I often visited the website for healthy diets and recipes, especially the morning edition.

His gym had quickly become popular, a lot of celebrities recommending it and the family was honestly so proud of him.

Yves was happy for him, particularly the fact that he had detached to start his own thing and embark on a separate business journey so that he could experience what it felt like to be in charge of an entire empire.

Meanwhile The Nicholson Group of Companies was flourishing more and more everyday. It had recently been awarded the title of being one of the most successful businesses worldwide, and it was declared the greatest and wealthiest architectural company in the world as well.

I was so proud of Yves, he had done so well in the past four years and according to statistics, he was ranked the second richest billionaire across the entire globe, preceding Lara who came in third place.

After putting on a flattering beige corset with a transparent mesh that revealed every inch of my unconcealed body, I smiled wickedly to myself then grabbed my phone. I placed it on the nightstand so that I could take some sexy photos of myself.

Right after, I selected all of them and sent them to none other than Yves Nicholson. I was aware that he was very busy, but he would certainly see them. He only ever responded to me.

As I was about to turn off my phone, it started ringing and I was flummoxed to see that it was none other than Ocean's principal.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Bernards." I said, my face scrunching up in confusion.

Ocean was a well behaved boy, and now that he was seven, he was very quiet and reserved. He never got into trouble and he had very good manners. I internally wondered what could have been the problem.