𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Chapter Finale

Live Forever ~ ERINA

Somewhere in their lifetime...

I slowly turned over in the bed, squinting my eyes into the darkness that flooded the room. I smiled widely when I tilted my head to face a sleeping Yves, who was completely still and unmoving. He was a peaceful sleeper, I barely heard him snore.

It was his birthday today. He had just turned forty-eight and I was so astounded by how much we had both evolved. It was all surreal and insane, and we had been together for almost twenty years now. And still so in love.

I smiled widely, stealthily slipping out of bed and heading to the luxurious bathroom.

We had moved to a brand new and grand four-storey mansion still in Nassim Road, but in an immensely lavish area. Of course, it was a special project that The Nicholson Group of Companies had worked on, and I adored it.

This time, we had an accurate and marvelous view of the vast, pellucid sea. They had outdone themselves with this one, and they got countless awards for it.

I turned off the rose gold electric toothbrush when I was done with it then washed my face thoroughly with some organic face wash. Yves had a golden one because the last time we attempted to embark on a couple goal's trend, we ended up using each other's toothbrushes.

Afterwards, I applied some lip balm and my morning face cream after removing my face mask which I had left on while I organised and finalised Yves' birthday arrangements in the bathroom.

I didn't want him to know. In fact, he didn't want a party. He wanted to go to the office and work and that was going to happen over my dead body. I wouldn't let him have such a tragic celebration.

I had invited his closest friends only because he didn't like too many people attending his intimate events. I had learnt that over the years I'd been married to him.

I headed back to the bedroom and slipped into bed as he slowly shifted, opening his eyes and grinning when he saw me.

"Baby," he simpered as I moved to wrap my arms around him.

"Happy birthday handsome. I love you so much." I whispered against his ear as he laughed heartily.

"I love you even more Isla. Thank you." His deep, tympanic voice murmured.

"How old are you now? My goodness you're getting old so fast." I faked a gasp as his large, veiny hand smacked my ass playfully, squeezing it slowly.

"It's so early in the morning and you're already at it." He shook his head while wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't help it. Can I, make it up to you?" I stroked his cheek with my thumb while he bit his bottom lip.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" He smirked, watching as I swiftly got on top of him, my hands feeling his bare yet firm abs and rigid muscles.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞| ✓ 🎉