prologe

A/N, this will be a modern story because I can't think of what to write so it is taking place in the human realm and Raine and eda are both humans

Dear calamity,

I'm sorry to inform you that I will not be coming home, or the time I have been gone I have realized our relationship will not be going anywhere if you keep keeping secrets. I love you but I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on. Oh calamity,  I hope you come to your senses one day. And I hope you find somebody else that will be able to help you because I can't.

Maybe one day again will meet but for now I am moving away. Calamity, I would have done this in person but I was too scared that I wouldn't be able to do it so I am sending a letter. Edalyn forgive me.

You've become distan with me. I want to help but you won't let me. I hope you figure out what your looking for eda,

Love, rainstorm.

The day eda got a letter she excited to open it because she hadn't heard from her lover in a few weeks.

Dear calamity,

Oh no. They never have started their letters like that.

As she read through the letter she started to cry realizing that she made a mistake. She lost her lover she lost hope she didn't know what to do she lost her self.

Her partern of 10 years, her best friend. Gone. All because of a of a lie.

" I messed up." She said dropping the letter and beging to sob.