𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒎𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Aizawa should have told us sooner that we we're going somewhere again.." Venti whined.

"Don't worry, we will pack our things quickly and be there just on time. But that is... if Itto stops eating those stupid candies in the kitchen." Kazuha stated calmly but glared at the kitchen door at the end of his sentence.

Suddenly, Albedo came in the room, sweating. "Guys, that portal appeared again.. and the portal took.. Diluc, Kaeya and Gorou in. (𝚤𝑚𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦𝚤𝑚𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦𝚤𝑚𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦)

"What?" (Y/n) asked with a concerned tone. The others just stood there in shock.

"Hey guys! What'd i miss?!" Itto asked as he rushed in the room with candies stuffed in his mouth and hands.

Everyone just deadpanned at him and Itto just stood there for a second with a confused expression and did a moonwalk to go back in the kitchen.

"Oh wait, they still have their phones with them." (Y/n) said. She took out her phone as everyone surrounded her to take a look. The girl facetimed the brothers first.

"Oh hey darling, worried already h-" Kaeya's sentence was cutted off by Diluc kicking him in the balls.

"(N/n), we are alright. The portal teleported us back to Monstadt but I want you to be careful. I still don't understand how I can talk to you through this phone from here but It seems it is still working. I will try my best to figure out a way for you guys to come back. Do you have anything else to ask me?" Diluc finished softly. (𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑙𝑢𝑐 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑤𝑢)

(Y/n) smiled as everyone sighed in relief.

"No, I'm just glad you and Kaeya are alright. I will infotm Aizawa about this so you don't have to worry about your hero work." The girl said.

"Thank you, and.. I love you. I hope you come back soon." Diluc said with a red face and hung up.

" 'I love you'? Hmph." Xiao muttered quietly with a clearly annoyed tone.

(Y/n) heard it and chuckled lightly, causing him to blush from emberrasment.

(Y/n) facetimed Gorou next.

"Hey Gorou, Is everything alright there?" She asked.

"Yeah! No need to worry. Everything is alright. But that's not the problem- Are you alright?! Are you hurt?! Did that portal do someth-"

"I'm alright. No need to worry." (Y/n) answered calmly.

Gorou sighed in relief and smiled. "That's great.. But I will miss you so much. Please, do not forget to call me again." He said.

(Y/n) smiled and they both said their goodbyes to eachother before hanging up.

"So how many people are we?" Yes, Itto asked that stupid question.

"Let's see.. Venti, Aether, Paimon, Albedo, Ningguang, Beidou, Itto, Chongyun, Xingqiu, (Y/n) and me.. so.. 10 people, did i forget to count someone or..?" Kazuha asked.

"Is that really important right now.. Aizawa told us to meet him at the U.A enterance didn't he? He said something like.. pussycats?" Xiao stated.

"Hahahahaha! Pussycats? What a weird name!" Venti laughed.

"It wasn't funny.." Aether deadpanned.

"Beidou, Ningguang, Xingqiu and Chongyun are staying here for now, right? Since we still didn't tell Mr. Aizawa about it.." Paimon said with a finger on her chin.