horror

When I  become a first year medico, the most common question asked by my close ones or my friends is bro, how's your experience of dissection? Don't you fear the cadaver while dissecting? You must see the body in your dreams..Don't lie, everyone fears the first time..I am like yeah, the first time I encountered any cadaver was a  terrific experience. I was thrilled,chilled,digusted and afraid all at a same time, I can never forget that.let me clarify, by disgust I didn't mean to disrespect the cadaver, it's how the fluids were draining from the body, the fat layers were melting out it made me frightened then. But still it also made me think of how even a dead body can help alive one to learn something.Its the most noble to thing anyone can ever done in his or her life. I agree most of the bodies are unclaimed still the small fraction of people who donated their body so we can learn from them, for me if they aren't even equal to but never less then a God. Anyway, let's not get sidetracked, I will talk about body donation some other day..Now, the answer to their questions is yes,I do fear cadaver and I feel their presence always with me specially when I am studying bones of Dip at late night or while revising dissection part form YouTube videos. Almost forgot to mention Dip is the name of my skeleton, I named my skeleton to relate the bones with real people. Still, I was,am and always will say I fear people more when they are alive then the cadavers. Let me tell you a bit about myself, I never was or still am a brave person. I fear ghosts very much still my favourite passtime during childhood was to read chilling ghost stories and get afraid. My elder sister knew about my fears and always tried to scare me when there was no one at home. She would pretend like she could see the ghosts and she would call them by weird names to scare me. But it would scare me more when she pretended to be a ghost herself.She would flip her hairs upside down and talk to me in a deep, scary unearthly voice and would begin to shake and request her to stop, she scared the shit out of me always. Don't get any wrong impression of her from this, she is the second mother of me. Whenever parents are away from home, she would take care of both of us, comfort me by playing these silly acts to keep me away from this world's cruelty by keeping me inside my imaginary world.Back then, she was merely 14 and I was 9.She only started to become an woman and I was busy running and playing around. There was a pond infront of our rental house.During summer days, all the boys of our area would come and swim there.I just knew a bit of swimming, I also went to swim but stay close to the side. After some days, I noticed the son of our landlord and some of his friends were trying to talk with me about our family. They asked me if we all sleep together or separately, my parents stay up late or sleep early etc. I was mere child then, I told them no my didi stay alone in another room, I sleep with mother, dad comes in every 2-3 days intervals dut to his duties. I saw them smiling and pointing towards our house, one of them said something, laughed other joined him. I didn't like their looks, I left water fast..I could hear them calling me again, but I ran towards home. I almost forgot about them then suddenly one day I heard my sister was telling something my mother while crying and mom was consoling her. When I went towards them, they stopped talking. Mom asked me if I need anything,I said no and moved away from them.At night, before sleeping, I quietly asked my sister what happened didi? She smiled and replied nothing happened. I forced her to tell me then she told me there are some ghosts who come to her window at late night. They want her to come outside and do things with them.When she doesn't answer and close the window, they thrash her window and keep shouting at her.I stopped didi and told her why she can't move the ghosts away like she did with my ghosts? She smiled strangely and said some ghosts can't be escaped, they come in different shapes and forms but their intentions are all the same. We left that house many years now. I realise about the ghosts and it still surprises me how my didi handled that situation. She is one of the bravest persons I know. I mentioned her in some of my other writings too. That's the reason, I always say I am afraid of ghosts but I am afraid of alive people much more than that.I can dissect a cadever more easily than I can trust a new people.