🍄Late Night chats🍄

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
The two masked proxies had made their way through the woods. It was silent between the two, not one of them uttering a word to the other. Hoodie glanced over at Masky from under his mask and stopped waking. Masky heard the footsteps stop and he stopped as well, turning and looking at him. Still not saying a word. Hoodie looked over at him, motioning for him to come closer to him. Masky glared at him from under his mask as he stepped closer to him. Hoodie looked down at the shorter one, and placed his hands on his waist and pulled him closer. Masky's face had heated up a bit under the mask but he hasn't said anything. Hoodie kept a hand on Masky's waist as he reached up and pulled his hood down and then moved to rolling his mask up above his nose. Masky continued to glare while Hoodie moved his hand down and grabbing his mask. With that, Masky quickly pulled his head back, forcing hoodie to release his mask. "What?" Hoodie said, speaking for the first time these two had left. Masky only shook his head, fixing his mask. "Masky, you can talk, it's just me. Toby's not here." Hoodie said as he walked closer to Masky, his hands finding there way back to his waist and pulling him closer, so that Masky's back was pressed against Hoodies chest. "So go ahead, speak. Talk my ear off." He lowered his head down to lay on his shoulder. Masky let out a relaxed sigh, "Are you positive that it's just us? He's not going to pop out like last time?" Masky asked, while reaching up and removing the mask. Hoodie grinned and just pulled his mask off the rest of the way as he lifted up his head a bit and placing a kiss on his cheek. Masky sighed again and closed his eyes as hoodie stood up and grabbed Masky by his shoulders, placing a few kisses on his lips. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" Hoodie asked as he stuffed his mask into his hoodie pocket and walked over to a tree and sat down, leaning against it. He spread his legs a bit and patted between them for Masky to come sit and lean against him. Masky shuffled over and tossed his mask beside Hoodie and too the spot between his legs, and leaned against him. Hoodie's hand reached down and ran a hand through Masky's hair, relaxing Masky again. "Okay, not that you are all settled and comfortable, wanna talk about your day?" Hoodie asked as he continued to run a hand through his hair. "Sure.." Masky started as he closed his eyes. "Well, I guess I woke up this morning at.. 6.. maybe 7? And got up, got dressed and almost forgot my mask-" he paused and let out a small laugh, hoodie laughing along. " Then I woke you up, at 7:30? And then went downstairs and got myself some coffee, Toby was already up.. having a fit? So I helped calm him. Made us some breakfast.. and then we left." Masky said, going through everything that happened this morning. "Very good." Hoodie said as he stopped running a hand through his hair. "Let's go out for dinner tomorrow."
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Please suggest