Prologue 😩🤚

Alexzyt
Haytham1700

(A/N. This is for shits and giggles, none of this is really true, and I'm just going off fantasy lol, The 2 people featured in this are my actual classmates, and they are huge assholes.. they also have no idea this story is going to exist... So uh yea. And btw I will be using their real names (just first name) their last names are made up tho because as much assholes they are I don't want them harassed but my school will be leaked because idgaf I'm going to highschool anyway.. let's start the story now)

Aidens pov:
Walking into the school felt quiet and oddly eerie.. the halls were filled with students, I kept walking in the direction of the class dreading the day that will come.

I got to my locker that just had to be beside Brooke and Abby, they were annoying. I regretted choosing my locker as soon as I found out who was with me, but still I ignored them putting my stuff away, and then I continued on to the dumb class. I walked in and waited for everyone else, but mostly my best friend Ilias. I couldn't wait long, cause class was starting so I got to my seat, not even five minutes later he walks in. When I saw him go grab his Chromebook and come sit down beside me I let a small smile slip onto my face. This school may suck but he has always made it better.. ever since last year we've been good friends, he makes the world and all the dumbass's shut up, I was then shook out of my trance when I heard a voice, "Heyyyy Siearaa" Abby had said that, I looked up seeing the girl with a tired look, and a hoodie on. She rolled her eyes at Abby and grabbed her computer, the small green headed girl then went and sat with her best friend, Alex or Aliza, I don't fucking know, I ignored that and just got absorbed into a conversation with Ilias.

(Short ik but uh yea)