Read at your own risk

The sun peeked through the curtains, though it was early in the morning, the birds were chirping, the tree's leaves rubbed against the window. Dream woke up, and checked his messages.

| George |
ILY Dream. Good morning.

| Dream |
ILYT George, Good morning! Are you ready to record a video in a second?

| George |
Of course I am. Tell me when you're ready.

*Dream liked a message*

He put his phone on chest, as his orbs gazed around the room to his setup. He streched and groaned as he got out of bed, he was ready to have an amazing recording day. He couldn't wait for another day of playing a minecraft challenge.

Dream briskly walked to his setup. As he turned on his PC, he put on his headset, and texted George.

| Dream | Okay, I'm ready!

>Dreamwastaken joined the game<

A few hours of recording pass, and Dream realizes that he need to go get some food for him and Sapnap.

As he drove, George messaged him.

| George |
Thanks for playing with me today, I had fun :) ILY

| Dream |
ILY 2, U

Moments pass, lives flash, the cars crash. Dead. Tommyinnit and Dream are dead.

| George |
Dream, what?

Hours left on delivered, until he got a message that changed his life forever. At first he had hope when he saw the notification, then a horrid expression flashed his face, as his orbs flooded with waterfalls.

| Dream |
Sir, I dont know who you are, but you were the last person he texted, so you must be important. This phone was all that made it out of the crash, your friend is..

| George |
Boyfriend*
And he's what? Is he okay?

| Dream | He's dead.