𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

A young boy sat close at the window, white moonlight hair flutter at the breeze, violet precious eyes, rosy cheeks, and pink adorable lips wearing a single ear piece. Ray of sun hit his face as if he's bathing in the sunlight, the sound of the pages rustling, flow through the room while silently glance at the pages.

"That boy was Amel Don Agustine, son of Alexander Don Agustine and Amelia Robane"

«💙💙💙»

The Agustine family is one of the most prestigious family of Knights after the Robane Household, both of them were on good terms as both the heir of the Agustine and Robane Family were associated with each other since childhood. They were like two peas in a pod. Both have completely different personalities.

Amelia was a bright, carefree young lady and you could say she's a bit terrifying. Alexander is careful and avoids any risks if possible. They were perfect for each other in the eyes of the nobles. One who'll run straight into the battlefield without a taught while the other runs after them making sure in all means they are safe.

Alexander or known as my father is the future heir of the Agustine family and Amelia Robane is the future heir of the Robane family, they were both inseparable. They were known as the most strongest knights of their generation in the Obelian empire, everyone had high hopes for them, some were astonished and some were glaring with envious eyes. Everyone thought they we're going to be together for as long as they live, but not all things remain the same.

Amelia left, no one knew what happened to her as she suddenly disappeared like ashes in the wind. There was no sign of her presence anywhere. Alexander has laid quite low, the last thing they heard from him that he quit being a knight. Both knights who had a bright future ahead of them jut vanished like they never existed in the first place.