𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

CRASH

W-what's happening!?, I was startle by the sudden breaking of glass outside my room, I quickly took a glance outside to see what was happening, I couldn't move as if my feet were stuck to the ground, eyes widen with surprised my breathing quickens as my heart pounded out of my chest, witnessing something he never thought he would see in my life.

My father, Alexander Don Agustine laying at the ground cold, his brown long hair covered in blood as his eyes who were once gold like treasure were now dull as his face showed an expression of despair.

"Quickly! make sure no witnessed are alive, as per His Majesty's orders!"

A man who were dressed similar to my father suddenly showed up out of nowhere, blood dripping down from their swords while their clothes had fresh red blood all over them. The sound of the maids screams in despair were heard all over the place, the scent of rust filled my lungs as I stood there shocked- no Afraid.

One of the men glanced at my direction, as I suddenly felt his blood lust leaked no no no they saw me! I have to run! Please move legs! I tried moving but it was no use, being overcome with fear made my body stiff. 

"Looks like you're still alive..how lucky"

The man started to get close to me as he dragged his sword, I could hear the sound of scraping metal as it slowly gets closer

The man started to get close to me as he dragged his sword, I could hear the sound of scraping metal as it slowly gets closer. Dark, it was so dark, I couldn't see who he was but I know for sure if I don't run.. I'll die here. Despite the overwhelming presence of the man I finally managed to run. Running as fast as I could, I didn't care where I went as long as I could get away from him.

*Huff  Huff*

no no no no!, I have to get away from here!

I looked around to find my Father's sword close by, I quickly grabbed the sword as the sound of footsteps gets closer by the second, my hands were shivering,  I could feel my heart beat out of my chest. I tried to remember all of my training I spent in swordsmanship and composed my posture as the man slowly came near me. I couldn't see his face yet I could feel his gaze, that man, he was amused..

A sword came rushing to me at the speed of light! I was barely able to react as I dodge causing me to lie at the ground, I regain my posture as I quickly stand and focus," I can't- NO I won't die, I need to know the truth about my mother!" I quickly charged towards the man, he flinched at first before he gain his composure.