Character Backstory 1: Sai Mizuki, The Prodigy

It's stained in my memory to remind me how foolish I was in my youth. The memories I dread having to recall. "Tell me what I will always be." Prodigy exhaled, "Tell me, Hero, Endeavour, what will I always be?"

Prodigy was not always a villain; she once stood tall as one of the best students at UA High School. Her intelligence was her weapon. Her intelligence, among other things, was her downfall. With such great power, as many say, comes great responsibility. Unfortunately for Prodigy, she soon turned to the darkness with a debt no one could repay. Now Prodigy was seated in an empty, ominous interrogation room. She looked ahead as the door squealed on its hinges as a familiar face entered the room. "Hello, Toshinori. Nice of you to drop by. " She smirked. "Sai, what happened to you?" All Might sighed, "You would've made an amazing hero."

"It's called debt. I wouldn't be alive now if I hadn't made the deal. " Sai growled, "Now be a dear and untie me, Toshinori." All Might made eye contact with Sai and asked, "Who did you make a deal with?" ________________________________________________________________________________

A hefty debt was set upon Sai's shoulders the day All For One spared her life. In return for sparing her life, she was now bound to serve him, with no questions asked. Sai was to be one of All For One's puppets.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Can someone as weak and useless as myself be a hero? Endeavour? " Sai looked up at the bulky hero who towered over her. "No." Endeavour answered coldly, "No one like you can be a hero." Endeavour's response was heart-breaking for Sai. It was a phrase that would echo in Sai's head till the day she died. 

(This may be updated later, I haven't finished her backstory yet!)