𝗶. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲?

"𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

      "𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."
         𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟯

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Jennifer James was your regular, average, small town girl. She was pretty much a loner. Her only friends were Haley, her sister, and Lucas, her best friend. She wasn't always like this, a loner. In fact few months ago she was a cheerleader. Up until a month ago she found out she was pregnant. And at this point no one knew she hasn't told anyone besides her parents.

Recently Lucas decided to join the basketball team. And tonight Jen was supposed to go to the game tonight. But instead she decided to close the cafe. After she finally flipped the sign on the door to 'close'. "Wow, it just feels so good to sit down.", she says after she took a seat at the counter. "So...I've been meaning to ask you this all day." Karen started making Jen perk up. "Don't worry, you not in any trouble. At least not with me." She paused, taking a breath, before asking "How far along are you?"

The one question, Jen wasn't expecting hear. She knew Karen was someone she could trust. In her eyes Karen was a second Mother. She didn't want to disappoint he like she did, Lydia, her mom. And at this point in time she knew she wanted to have her baby. "A month and a week." She sighed, stressfully.

And before Karen could say anything else, she noticed the tears well up in Jen's eye. "I'm so lost." She said as he eyes slowly release a teardrop. Karen didn't waste anytime to bring the young girl into an embrace. "I don't know what I'm gonna do."

After she calmed down. Karen did nothing but be encouraging. But eventually the question she was dreading came along. "Does the father know?" 

"No." Jen answered, shyly. "Oh." Karen said. "I just feel like everything's better this way." Jen explained. 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

That night Jennifer didn't get any sleep. Karen gave Jen a lot to think about. In fact that's what she did the whole night. So when she woke up, she decided today was the day. She wasn't gonna keep her baby secret anymore

Today she walked down stairs with a glow. She walked into the kitchen and immediately greeted everyone."Good morning." She smiled at her family, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.  "Well aren't you chipper this morning." Her observed, getting up from his seat to plant a kiss on his daughters forehead.

Jen then met the suspicious eyes of her sister and said "I'm pregnant." She smiled, making her sisters eyes widen. Haley then looked from her mother to her father, realizing they knew. "You two knew ?!" 

"Honey why don't sit down and eat some breakfast-" He mother started. "It's alright. I have some people to catch up before school." 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____