12

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today Hailey was over at Quincy's place, wanting to hang out with her cousins for the weekend.

But to keep me from missing my baby to much, Shota having me come over to his apartment for a movie night.

The whole plan was to just order some food and pick out some movies to watch, basically just chilling the whole night.

And so I was getting dressed for that, also fixing up my hair as I saw a message of Hailey playing with her cousins.
Hair and fit check

Once I was ready I had grabbed my things before leaving out the apartment

Shota had sent me his address and I realized he wasn't that far from where I was, maybe just a few streets down or something.

After a few minutes I had made it to the apartment's, seeing they were the same styled penthouses as mine and Hailey's.

"Mkay big money" I mumbled to myself, walking in and going over to the elevator, pressing the floor Shota told me to go on.

Luckily there was nobody on the elevator with me, which was a blessing cause I hated being to close with strangers.

But anyways the elevator doors had opened up to a short hallway to a door that was obviously Shota's since there were no other doors around.

I had rung the little doorbell, about to text the man when the door swung open.

"Oh there you are" Shota said, currently dressed in gray sweatpants that hung low on his hips, and a black tank shirt.

"Yeah, didn't take me long to get here" I stated, breaking out of my short thought.

"Well anyways come in, I haven't picked out a movie or anything yet" "oh okay"

After sitting my things down we had gotten started on trying to decided what to eat, our answer boiling down to pizza, and for the movie it was going to be Endgame.

"Now that that's decided, do you want to chill in the living room or the room? No offense but I have a feeling we're going to fall asleep and my couch isn't as comfortable as yours" "oh yeah we can go to your room, I don't mind" I say, not really minding.

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As me and Y/n walked to the room, Y/n in front of me, I couldn't help but look down.

'Everything about her is amazing' I thought, walking into the room behind Y/n.

"Oh wow, your room is nice" she complemented "thanks, not big on decorations so this is all I got" I said in my defense "nah it's still good" Y/n reassured as I nodded.