Intro

Fury had just gotten the report that the machine was finished and the project could begin, So he was on his way down to the lab right now. The plan is to send Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, and Edwin Jarvis through the time machine to the same room as to where the remaining Avengers were called to earlier. "Okay, Agent Carla power it up" Fury ordered eyes on the huge machine in the room. Agent Carla nods and turns to the controls, she pressed a huge red button then lifted a lever and lowered the one beside it powering up the machine, which started glowing so much that Fury, Agent Carla, and other scientists that were in the room had to close their eyes until the lights died down. "Did it work?" Fury asked another agent who went over to a screen that was monitoring the Avengers who were talking in the watching room and they now see a glow appear in the room, out, stepping three ghosts. "Sir, look, " Agent Carla signaled for him to look at the screen and he nodded " it worked?" he asked and the agent nodded "yes Sir, now what do we do?" She asked, Fury paused for a second "now we wait, SARA should have it handled from here you can go now agent" he answered attention fixed on the screen as Carla and everyone else exited the room.

The Avengers are sitting in a conference room in the compound talking "does anyone have any idea why we are here, cause I don't like it when someone wastes my time" Rocket asked, they were all sitting in front of a large screen on a round table everyone was seated but there were 4 extra seats. "I have no idea I got an alert from Fury to bring everyone to this room and that was it he didn't explain anything" Natasha explained calmly as opposed to Rocket who threw his hands up in defeat "great I could be in my ship doing whatever and whenever but nooo, I have to be stuck in a room with you morons" he exclaimed angrily "who are you calling moron rabbit, I am the god of thunder" Thor declared thought no one was buying it with him in that condition "guys calm down if Fury called us he must have a reason and he will be here" Steve reassured "Steve is right as much as I don't want to be here, we can't go ripping each other heads off because the man is late" Clint states walking out of the shadows "Clint?" Nat asked in disbelief having not seen him in a long time "hey Nat" he nods Natasha runs up to hug him "where were you I thought you had been turned to dust too" she yelled he frowned remembering what happened to his family "I was... um just dealing with some things because umm.." He stuttered and now Nat got worried "what happened?" She asked, "Laura and the kids, Nat they were umm... turned to dust" he explained, Nat gasped covering her mouth with her hand "are you okay?" She asked her best friend while everyone else was just talking trying to ignore them. Scott squeezed Cassie's hand grateful that his daughter hadn't reached the same fate. "honestly no" he admitted, Nat didn't comment she just hugged him tighter. Carol walked up to Natasha, "Hey Nat, you said Fury called right?" She asked stoically, Nat nods "yeah he even mentioned you by the name" she added but now Carol had a troubled look on her face "if he called for me something must be very wrong" she muttered. Suddenly the whole room is covered in a glow and when it died down they now see three silhouettes.

- Hello. yes, this is my first chapter for a long line of chapters to come. Thank you!

Really hope you liked it -