Prologue / (Episode 1)

(A/N)- This is my first story so please give advice for the future and I will probably go into a LOT of detail out of writing habit :) also this story won't exactly be for MATURE audiences but there will be scenes where simple things may happen! I will also probably go in order by episodes so there will most likely be about 10 parts. 

(Character Note)- In this story you are 16, about a year and a half older than Ayumu, and wear a black tank top, blue jeans, and black converse with your small backpack. Lets also say you also have long black hair that is half up/half down, similar to Ayumu's hair. 

The morning started out like everyday. You made your way to school, started your classes, went to track practice and ran just like you do everyday. Ayumu, your best friend since childhood, and you did track just like normal. She ran and you kept her time record for her turn and she did the same for you. After some more runs, the coach came up and told all the girls to meet up for the end of practice. She went over the leading runs and was placing everyone in order for their roles. Ayumu, obviously, was the track star. You didn't fall much behind her, only by a few seconds but that didn't keep you from always supporting her. 

While the coach was still talking, an earthquake began to fester up. Everyone seemed a bit worried while Ayumu hugged you. It wasn't a big earthquake but it was still big enough for the coach to call practice off. She told you all to go get changed in the locker rooms and to contact your  families. 

Once everyone was changed and had contacted their families, you all stayed in the locker room talking about the earthquake and how for some, it was their first one. You picked up your phone off the bench and it immediately went off with a loud alarm. Soon everyones phone began to make the same sound. It read "Earthquake: Take Cover". Everyone believed it to be an aftershock but that wasn't the case when it seemed the ground was lost beneath you all. Loud destruction, screams, and chaos occurred throughout the entire locker room. Your team-mates and you were all thrown around while parts of the ceiling collapsed above. 

It soon all became quiet. 

There was one faint cry out of the whole room. You lifted some rubble off of you and frantically looked for Ayumu. She then lifted the rubble off of her and found you, hugging you tightly. You both looked around to where the faint cries were coming from and seen the girl, bloody and nearly dead. Ayumu quickly grabbed her phone and your hand, running fast out of the collapsed building. In this process you had managed to grab your small bag that you had stuffed your phone into and took it with you out of a panic. 

Ayumu and you ran quickly to her home in search for her little brother Go. You didn't bother going to your home right next door because your parents had taken a trip to Tokyo for the week. You and Ayumu both yelled for Go but no one was responding. After walking around some refugee camps looking for Go and Mr. Mutoh, you spotted lights. The lights that the Mutoh family always put up around their home. You immediately told Ayumu and you both rushed to the peak of the shrine where the lights led. There, you both spotted Mr. Mutoh. Running up and hugging him tightly, you both were extremely Happy to see him. 

Nanami, another family friend, soon met with you all carrying Go. He had a cut on his eye and Mr. Mutoh fixed it with a few staples. After some more time passed Mrs. Mutoh showed up. The Mutoh family had all been reunited again which left you feeling a slight bit of jealously from not knowing if your parents were ok or not. 

Ayumu noticed your look of sadness and hugged you once more. Mrs. Mutoh then suggested we all take a photo together which seemed to catch you by surprise due to the circumstances. Nanami took the photo of you all including a school friend, Koga, in the background. 

(Imaging your next to Ayumu in this photo:)) 

Once it began to get dark you, the Mutohs, Nanami and everyone else eventually decided to get some sleep. You, laying next to Ayumu, looked up at the sky unable to fall asleep. Ayumu and everyone else seemed to have fallen asleep so that left you thinking about your parents and the team-mates you had lost today. A few hours had passed and you eventually fell asleep not knowing what the next day would bring.