little chicken

omg he said. lets make a baby!!!!

mwrk gasps. (omg reference to my 1st book!)

"ok!!!"

Donghyuck gets on top of him. mark gasps again. wow! his monster schlong is still as big as he remembers!!!! (omggggggggggg reference to my 3th book!!!)

It still looked like the tampon he loved so much, red and throbbing and about to gush. But it's not blood............it's seed.

his schlong hit Mark's globe like a meteor, splitting the two hemispheres in half. it striked the inner core so deliciously, hot like mantle, and mark erupted like a volcano.

it feels like he's a cow being sucked into a ufo and shipped off to space; he's so high, he's out of the stratosphere and meant for mars.

"the martians will love you!" hyuck grunteddd. "The martians will love our baby!!!!"

"Yas~" mark moaned.

suddenly, donghyuck bursted like the sun, like a pistachio breaking in half, the green stuff being mushed inside Mark.

"damn" hyuck said. "looks like the martians are already here!"

"Hopefully our kid is not a martian." Mark laughs.

LATER

"hyuckie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" mark giggled. "Im preggo like the eggo waffle" (DISCLAIMER: We do not endorse eggo waffles!!!)

"Uranus is amazing!!! good job markie" donghyuck said.

Mark moos. (omg reference to my 2th book!!!!!)